Rate the trophy difficulty...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4,92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I gave the thing a 5, just becuse you can miss out on trophies if you spend your time in the wrong way like especially Mimis ending flag. I failed in my first playthrough because I had activated my Chims way to late and I had no clue which character flag I had acitvated or not. But if you know exactly what you are doing coming in to it, then it's probably easier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I played through this game 3 times, and even followed a roadmap to get the Platinum. I didn't find out that I missed an event until I was almost done, and it locked me out of the "true" ending path, as well as a few of the other endings. Needless to say, I was so burnt out of it I never ended up finishing Platinum.

It's an extremely easy, cute, and fun game to play. But the frusteration level of it can be out the roof, because if you miss ONE thing, you can screw yourself over and not have enough time to complete everything required....forcing you to replay over.

this was a little easier than rorona cause it did not require all items be made and the money was easier to get plus the bosses were extremely easy if you had the right gear. took a little long tho but it was extremely fun :) cant wait for the next one

• 1 month later...

6/10

This game is all about time management and paying attention.

If you don't pay attention and manage your time properly, you will end up playing the entire game 2-4 times.

I found the gamefaqs guide very very helpful in successful completion of this title. Without it, I would have been completely lost even though this is my 5th Atelier game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just platinum'ed this game yesterday. Gave it a 4.

I played this game for 2 playthroughs. My first playthrough is a blind playthrough, i got Rorona's ending and defeted Evil Face, but i only got 18 days left before the game finished.

But in the 2nd playthrough, i used a guide, and easily got all ending in 1 playthrough. It's definitely easy if you're using a guide and know what you're doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it 7!

Just because u have to be very very VERY carefull not to mess something up cus there goes your Platinum down the *hitter plus everything else u wanted to see, like different endings, bonus sections etc. Time managment here was definetly harder then in real life! :D

Other than that, highly recommended game!

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 5.

You can easily mess up by not triggering certain events or not coming back after a certain number of days. Without a guide, I might give it a 6-7, with one maybe a 4, so I'll settle with 5 :p

But even with using a guide it can still be frustrating. I ended up having over 10 saves, just to make sure I wouldn't have to go back more than 3-4 months if I messed up ;)

everything triggered when it was supposed to so no problems,enough time to do everything twice,and still relatively easy fighting wise for the genre

though it's pretty much impossible to plat it in one playthrough without a guide

money grinding was tedious,took me around 3 hours and the game froze quite often when i was too fast opening/quitting the menu

very fun and cute game overall,can't wait for meruru

Gave it a 4, was able to Plat this easily with little guidance, the only kicker being the missable events (I got screwed over with Gino's events and had to resolve it in a New Game+). You're given a lot of time to do what you want.