All endings 1 playthrough question..

Hello. I am following this strategy. In few words:

- Play through the first two years raising the friendship of all the characters to 100 and doing all of their events.

- Save at the begining of the 3rd year. Do all the flags of the characters except Lionela and Tantris. Rush through the year sleeping most of the time.

- Save at the begining of the last assignment. At this time I had 85 stars and 80% popularity. From here you can have most of the endings.

With this strategy I have gotten all the endings except for the Adventurer, Pie and Millonaire. I need to start from my save of the beginning of 3rd year for getting them. The only thing I doubt is if I will have time to make a million cole.

Hello. I am following this strategy. In few words:

- Play through the first two years raising the friendship of all the characters to 100 and doing all of their events.

- Save at the begining of the 3rd year. Do all the flags of the characters except Lionela and Tantris. Rush through the year sleeping most of the time.

- Save at the begining of the last assignment. At this time I had 85 stars and 80% popularity. From here you can have most of the endings.

With this strategy I have gotten all the endings except for the Adventurer, Pie and Millonaire. I need to start from my save of the beginning of 3rd year for getting them. The only thing I doubt is if I will have time to make a million cole.

Hi :)

I strongly recommend everyone to make a save at the beginning of each assignment (so 12 saves total). It allows you to go back anytime you make a mistake instead of having to restart from scratch.

Like Chitsune said, all endings except Millionaire are possible on a single playthrough because Millionaire requires you to trigger no character event at all (trigger one and you're screwed :(). Getting 1M Cole takes less than 70 ingame days if you wholesale Ruby Pies and give them to Esty. The pie costs 6.000c and she gives you 20.000c, meaning a 14.000c benefit. If you have nothing else but Ruby Pies in your inventory she's garantied to ask for it everyday so you're done in less than 70 days (1.000.000/14.000). But in practice it's much faster because you can give her other stuff too and you don't start from 0 cole.

What made you miss the Adventurer Ending ? Getting Cordelia from lv3 to lv50 takes 30 days. Equip a Bunny Tail with "Great Learner" attribute (to boost EXP) and farm the 7th floor of Orthogalaxen. You get 5000exp each time you clear the floor.

For the Pie Ending, buy high quality flour and water in R&T & Sunrise. The other ingredients should be in your inventory or craftable. Although the high-quality pies require a high level of alchemy, what matters is the odds of making them. I was able to make a Golden Pie at lv41 although it required lv49 (the ods were 5% but I did it :D )

2 amazing walkthroughs/faq :

Krystalnexus' : GameFAQs: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3) FAQ/Walkthrough by Krystal109

Drachemeister : GameFAQs: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3) FAQ/Walkthrough by drachemeister

To me Krystalnexus' is better but Drache's gives a LOT of useful infos that you won't find on the other FAQ.

Edited by superpj

Hi, I finally got the platinum thropy.

Following the two guides that superpj says is really helpfull. From my save at the beginning of the third year I made the rest of the endings in two passes:

- First pass, Adventure and Pie ending. First part of the year Cordelia to level 50 and fighting bosses; second part of the year making pies, pies and more pies (just got alchemy level 50 with two days left to end of the year :-))

- Second pass, Millonarie ending. Remember the save at the beginning of third year was without any characters flags (NO NEED to do a NEWGAME+). I farmed dunkleheits at the second floor of Orthogalaxen with victory charm equiped. Esty gives between 10000 and 12000 cole each. I made more than 1 million with more than 4 months left.

Great game. I hope the second part comes soon to Europe.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stupid question.

I've been reading Krystal's FAQ (which is nice), and have decided to get back into this game. However, the main point seems to be to get 8 stars on every mission. Is this something you can check as you go along, or do you need to guess at it?

Edit: Nevermind. I found out.

By the way, whoever you are, and wherever you are, thank you for your guide, krystal. It is excellent.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You can get one less to balance it out. The rationale behind shooting for 8 stars on each assignment is simply so that you can easily keep track of how many you've obtained along the way and so you know how many to get to meet the requirements for the ending you need when you do your last assignment. also it puts you into a position where you can meet all of the possible star requirements by simply passing the final mission with high stars or flubbing it with 3.

You can get one less to balance it out. The rationale behind shooting for 8 stars on each assignment is simply so that you can easily keep track of how many you've obtained along the way and so you know how many to get to meet the requirements for the ending you need when you do your last assignment. also it puts you into a position where you can meet all of the possible star requirements by simply passing the final mission with high stars or flubbing it with 3.

thanks Maldovar thought i had messed it up :)

• 6 months later...

OK, guess i have problem with endings:

Try'd to get Adventure End and got True Ending with Iksel scene!

I really did everything that was required for those ending,

both Bosses, both lv 50 etc.

Try'd to get Millionare End and got True Ending with Iksel scene, again!!

I never did any FLAGS only the once that where needed to reach

Orthogalaxen.

Also try'd Pie Ending but the same end showed up.

I lowerd Iksels freindship to 78 but still hes showing up

during the True-End and i gain no other ending, its weird.

Im starting from the very beginning and cleared all savegames,

is there some kind of youtube guide to the endings? that would

be helpfull! ;)

That is no wonder.

Endings have a certain priority and Iksel's ending has one of the highest priorities and cancels almost all endings. You need to return with another save data to a point where you have not triggered several scenes and with them also no character flags, for example.

Especially the Rich ending requires you to not trigger any character flags.

Reload another save data. That is the best thing you can do.

Edited by Cetra

That is no wonder.

Endings have a certain priority and Iksel's ending has one of the highest priorities and cancels almost all endings. You need to return with another save data to a point where you have not triggered several scenes and with them also no character flags, for example.

Especially the Rich ending requires you to not trigger any character flags.

Reload another save data. That is the best thing you can do.

is start of year 3 a good point?

or should i try not to raise the friendship to high in generel?

had moste of them on 100 and some on 70-80 already on that point!