Dragon help... (LC)

Does anyone know why the Dragon in the lost city isn't appearing for me? This is my second playthrough, and I am being told it is supposed to be down there, but I just do not see it. Is there a mandatory level you need to be, is there a scene you must have seen, what gives?

Does anyone know why the Dragon in the lost city isn't appearing for me? This is my second playthrough, and I am being told it is supposed to be down there, but I just do not see it. Is there a mandatory level you need to be, is there a scene you must have seen, what gives?

u need to trigger sterk's path and kill sunny stern then the other 4 dragons will appear. do u know where the locations of those dragons, im having a hard time finding them? this are the dragons i killed Dragon, sunny stern, frans liehg, Black dragon, Helstrom

There is more to it than you guys know. I got there before when I was 32, and it still wasn't there.... Also, my first play, I never got the Sterm event, and the black dragon was still accessible.

Today, the Helstrom or whatever it is, has appeared. It MUST have to do with the Sterm event for that one. I am going to say though, that the Black Dragon is 100% in Nights domain no matter what, and the other dragons must be triggered by Suni Sterm, because all play long my first time, it was never there, and I hit about 42.

• 7 months later...