XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
NomYacc
 
NomYacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 241
Default Pre-Order with exklusives

As the threadtitle says, GameStop and the NISA-Store have eklusives as Pre-Order.

The Premium-Box Set at GameStop includes a 32-page, full color, hardcover Artbook.

The limited edition Atelier Rorona Exclusive Set at their own NISA-Store includes a hardcover Artbook too, also hardcover and full color, and a soundtrack.

Each costs 59.99$
Release Date: 9/28/10

Source: PRINNY BOMB Vol. 70
__________________

Last edited by NomYacc; 08-25-2010 at 08:48 PM.
NomYacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
Shuffle
 
Shuffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,856

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

The Gamestop version comes with a box with Rorolina(Rorona) on it while the NISA version doesn't come with a box but instead you get a small soundtrack along with the same artbook. The game disc case is the same though with that wand.

This is how I understand on what the difference is. So it becomes do you want a nice looking box or a soundtrack.



<---- NISA version
__________________
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:48 AM   #3
Setsuna
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,153

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Default

I would prefer the soundtrack however if i look back the ONLY soundtrack i ever really used was the one from Blazblue, i never used the one from Agarest or Mimana or even Persona ... plus i get my gamestop discount of 15% soooo ... :]

Ill find a place to download the soundtrack
__________________

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi

Last edited by Setsuna; 08-25-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:36 AM   #4
Shuffle
 
Shuffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,856

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Some people think that the soundtrack is this one
RPGFan Soundtracks - Atelier Rorona Visual Art Book ~Die Musikkiste des atelier~
__________________
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
Blood_Runs_Cold
 
Blood_Runs_Cold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 3,562

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

I love NISA!

I don't care much for art books, but I'll be getting this. Idea Factory, Compile Heart, Gust and NIS are always developers/publishers that deserve my money for their games, and as long as they keep putting them out, I'll keep buying them!

LOVE YOU NIS America!!
__________________
Thanks to Clurtorious for the sig

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Blood_Runs_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
NomYacc
 
NomYacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 241
Default

I'll try to get it from NISA this time ...I dont want to look for these rare games again here in Germany lol
I hope everything will go right with PayPal
__________________

Last edited by NomYacc; 08-25-2010 at 06:19 PM.
NomYacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #7
Blood_Runs_Cold
 
Blood_Runs_Cold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 3,562

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomYacc View Post
I'll try to get it from NISA this time ...I dont want to look for these rare games again here in Germany lol
I hope everything will go right with PayPal
Still no concrete date? What's this fall 2010 crap?

I see Gamestop has it as Sep. 28th, but after the whole Trinity Universe fiasco, I think I'll just get it from NIS this time around.

Anyone got the date?
__________________
Thanks to Clurtorious for the sig

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Blood_Runs_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
Mitsuru Kirijo
 
Mitsuru Kirijo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 11, cité Jean de Saumur
Posts: 1,457

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Runs_Cold View Post
Still no concrete date? What's this fall 2010 crap?

I see Gamestop has it as Sep. 28th, but after the whole Trinity Universe fiasco, I think I'll just get it from NIS this time around.

Anyone got the date?
I think NIS has it as September 28th as well. I could be wrong. Luckily my brother expects to platinum Kane and Lynch 2 either today or tomorrow and has just given me permission to trade it in...which i'm going to do - for Atelier Rorona! There's something beautiful about unloading a game like K&L 2 for an NIS game...it's like some kind of universal imbalance has been corrected
__________________

Message me here or via PSN if you want to work on the trophies for Clan of Champions

Mitsuru Kirijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #9
Blood_Runs_Cold
 
Blood_Runs_Cold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 3,562

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuru Kirijo View Post
I think NIS has it as September 28th as well. I could be wrong. Luckily my brother expects to platinum Kane and Lynch 2 either today or tomorrow and has just given me permission to trade it in...which i'm going to do - for Atelier Rorona! There's something beautiful about unloading a game like K&L 2 for an NIS game...it's like some kind of universal imbalance has been corrected
LOL for real, then someone will buy your copy used, and SE will say they don't care about used game buyers. Pay us 10 dollars to play this!

lol

I like the way you put it. I looked on Nisa's site, and it just says fall of 2010.

I want to go with GS's date, but those guys only know anything if it's COD related.
__________________
Thanks to Clurtorious for the sig

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Blood_Runs_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #10
Shuffle
 
Shuffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,856

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Runs_Cold View Post
LOL for real, then someone will buy your copy used, and SE will say they don't care about used game buyers. Pay us 10 dollars to play this!

lol

I like the way you put it. I looked on Nisa's site, and it just says fall of 2010.

I want to go with GS's date, but those guys only know anything if it's COD related.
Not this time Atelier Rorona PS3 Set
__________________
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 PM.