Pre-Order with exklusives

As the threadtitle says, GameStop and the NISA-Store have eklusives as Pre-Order.

The Premium-Box Set at GameStop includes a 32-page, full color, hardcover Artbook.

The limited edition Atelier Rorona Exclusive Set at their own NISA-Store includes a hardcover Artbook too, also hardcover and full color, and a soundtrack.

Each costs 59.99$

Release Date: 9/28/10

Source: PRINNY BOMB Vol. 70

Edited by NomYacc

The Gamestop version comes with a box with Rorolina(Rorona) on it while the NISA version doesn't come with a box but instead you get a small soundtrack along with the same artbook. The game disc case is the same though with that wand.

This is how I understand on what the difference is. So it becomes do you want a nice looking box or a soundtrack.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2980/atelierroronapreordersm.jpg

http://nisamerica.com/images/email/rorona_pb.jpg <---- NISA version

I would prefer the soundtrack however if i look back the ONLY soundtrack i ever really used was the one from Blazblue, i never used the one from Agarest or Mimana or even Persona ... plus i get my gamestop discount of 15% soooo ... :]

Ill find a place to download the soundtrack

Edited by Setsuna

I'll try to get it from NISA this time ...I dont want to look for these rare games again here in Germany lol

I hope everything will go right with PayPal :D

Still no concrete date? What's this fall 2010 crap?

I see Gamestop has it as Sep. 28th, but after the whole Trinity Universe fiasco, I think I'll just get it from NIS this time around.

Anyone got the date?

Still no concrete date? What's this fall 2010 crap?

I see Gamestop has it as Sep. 28th, but after the whole Trinity Universe fiasco, I think I'll just get it from NIS this time around.

Anyone got the date?

I think NIS has it as September 28th as well. I could be wrong. Luckily my brother expects to platinum Kane and Lynch 2 either today or tomorrow and has just given me permission to trade it in...which i'm going to do - for Atelier Rorona! There's something beautiful about unloading a game like K&L 2 for an NIS game...it's like some kind of universal imbalance has been corrected:)

I think NIS has it as September 28th as well. I could be wrong. Luckily my brother expects to platinum Kane and Lynch 2 either today or tomorrow and has just given me permission to trade it in...which i'm going to do - for Atelier Rorona! There's something beautiful about unloading a game like K&L 2 for an NIS game...it's like some kind of universal imbalance has been corrected:)

LOL for real, then someone will buy your copy used, and SE will say they don't care about used game buyers. Pay us 10 dollars to play this!

lol

I like the way you put it. I looked on Nisa's site, and it just says fall of 2010.

I want to go with GS's date, but those guys only know anything if it's COD related.

LOL for real, then someone will buy your copy used, and SE will say they don't care about used game buyers. Pay us 10 dollars to play this!

lol

I like the way you put it. I looked on Nisa's site, and it just says fall of 2010.

I want to go with GS's date, but those guys only know anything if it's COD related.

Not this time Atelier Rorona PS3 Set

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...