Release date September.

Until NISA announces the date I will take it as a placeholder date especially with a date like that. Usually when a game is 1st shown a date that's either the last day of the month or the 1st of the month, most of the time it just turns out to be a placeholder date just to say the game is expected in Fall, Summer, or whenever the date is being shown. Sometimes they even put up a date like New Year's Eve and well that's just an obvious placeholder date. Then there is also times when they put a date like December 12, 2012 which is another placeholder date that just pretty much means they don't know the date of it's release.

But who would want to rent Atelier Rorona? Atelier Rorona is a definite buy just like any other Atelier game and especially Ar tonelico.

Edited by Shuffle

This is actually pretty exciting to me. I don't read Japanese, so I can't enjoy a lot of these games like some of you. With the exception of "Disgaea 3," NIS has disappointed me in their choices of games to bring over. However, I enjoyed the "Atelier" games on the PS3 (somewhat - the third "Iris" annoyed me, but I loved "Mana Khemia"), so I'll definitely get this.

Edited by starcrunch061

This is actually pretty exciting to me. I don't read Japanese, so I can't enjoy a lot of these games like some of you. With the exception of "Disgaea 3," NIS has disappointed me in their choices of games to bring over. However, I enjoyed the "Atelier" games on the PS3 (somewhat - the third "Iris" annoyed me, but I loved "Mana Khemia"), so I'll definitely get this.

Well there really wasn't many games for NIS to localize in America for PS3 except for Compile Heart titles. Now that Gust is on the scene with PS3 with now 2 Atelier games and an Ar tonelico game well let's just say things are looking good.

Sure the titles from Compile Heart they brought over are not as bad as people make them sound like but still not the greatest titles but still worth having but Gust + PS3 = :dance: <----- Me especially since we have someone like NIS who actually does care about Gust titles.

English trailer says Fall 2010 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvtGVur8K-k&playnext_from=TL&videos=4AeX-zH7xZQ&feature=sub]YouTube- Official Atelier Rorona Promotional Movie[/ame]

Oh and NIS America already securing the license to Neptune? Though most likely will hit American stores after Ar tonelico III and before Atelier Totori.

Edited by Shuffle

English trailer says Fall 2010

Oh and NIS America already securing the license to Neptune? Though most likely will hit American stores after Ar tonelico III and before Atelier Totori.

This is great news!

I have to admit, I am looking forward to Neptune the most! I don't care if I don't understand a thing that's going on. If Neptune doesn't get a US release, I'm so importing this!

Thanks again SHuffle:applause:

• 2 months later...
I must admit i've never heard of Atelier Rorona before but this does look quiet interesting, plus being a big fan of JRPGs (which i gather this is) then i'll pick this up.

Yeah, all of the Atelier games I have played were done with 2-D bitmap characters, I really like how they went the cell shaded route for this one.

If you like turn based jrpg's, then this one is for you!

Yeah, all of the Atelier games I have played were done with 2-D bitmap characters, I really like how they went the cell shaded route for this one.

If you like turn based jrpg's, then this one is for you!

Well i'm a huge fan of turn Based JRPGs (I'm playing trinity Universe right now :p) so it looks like i'll pick this up on launch then

Well i'm a huge fan of turn Based JRPGs (I'm playing trinity Universe right now :p) so it looks like i'll pick this up on launch then

You must have hated the last three generations of JRPGs then.

Anyways. I hope Gust or NISA dealt with the bugs I've read about in the Japanese version. I'll buy it, but wait to hear if anyone had any problems with it... However, it would be funny if mine did and it was to late to return it.