Rate the trophy difficulty...  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.42

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Giving it a 4. After playing through twice, the game is pretty easy trophy wise. By manipulating saves, you can get multiple endings as long as you're smart enough to plan things out a bit, and the game gives you more then enough time (to the point I'm resting just to get on with things in some cases) to do what you gotta do, which only get's even easier on NG+ since you can just abuse your cash instead of synthesis for some things.

As for battles, once you get to a certain point and you're either good at making money effectively (or on a NG+), you can create powerful attack items and register them, and spam them on the some of more powerful enemies (bosses in particular), so fights aren't challenging either. Seriously, I raped the Demon in two turns in my low 30s >_<

And once you get access to Hom, you can just send him/her out to gather for you, so you don't really need to do that anymore outside of leveling and killing specific boss monsters. Unless you really need certain items. Not to mention Hom tends to find more favorable stats on items when it comes to forging Clothes and Ingots for equipment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

don't let yourself fool by the trophy guide,it looks more complicated than it is

it's absurdly easy (you will 1 shot everything) but takes alot of time,especially if you want to get every ending in 1 playthrough since time is crucial then,so you will find yourself reloading the game for 3-4 hours straight until you get all the bounty hunter requests (they are given out random!!!there are like 1000 variations of front requests in the game and you need to reload the game until you get the 10 bounty ones)

a really good game though,totally cute and you will laugh a lot...the voice actors are awesome ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

give it 5, but after reading some of the replies, I should have voted it as 4. The game can really be platinumed in 1 playthrough if you know what you are doing from the start. The game wasn't really time-constraining because keeping up with friend/front request, while maintaining sufficient alchemy/adventure level weren't that difficult if you know the crucial date in each passing month [eg 15th for Cole, the date to get Pamela etc].

And then the ending trophies, it's all about maintaining good star rating for each assignment so that we can save and reload in the final month, or reload in the final year to go for the rich ending ^^

Oh, Tera Bomb breaks the game. Totally removes the challenge of any monster/boss in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I rate 10. I'm on my third year, and it's a headache to trigger all the characters flags while doing the requests, visiting the areas, upgrading the equipment. The time management is super hard ! (at least when u don't want too many playthroughs).

Not to mention the missable flags etc. you must know exactly what you're doing and use multiple saves. I assume that all these people who voted 4 have the platinum ? :think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 6 because I had a hard time with the game and didn't know what

to do at first, but I did a second playthrough and got all the endings except

the rich ending which I had to do a third playthrough because I didn't do

Orthogalaxen much on the first and second plays. So I focused on everything

I missed on the previous playthroughs such as monster and item completes and

the rich ending. In the end it took me 3 plays to do everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not difficult, just lengthy and time-consuming. If you want the plat, you'll get the plat, just a matter of putting the friendship farming hours into it. (Or a second playthrough :D )

Great game to play if you're coming off a rough day and need some mindless fun or to take a break from a more stressful game. Looking forward to Totori (even though I've gotten to play the JP version).

I voted a 4.

It's not a particularly difficult game, but there are quite a few events to trigger and items to create/collect. I decided that I didn't want to deal with the time management stress of doing everything in 1 playthrough and made a save at the very beginning of Year 3. From there I played through the final year 3 times - once to get all of the character endings out of the way, once for the adventuring trophy and monster collecting, and once for item collecting and the pie ending.

In retrospect, there actually was plenty of time to get everything done at once but I probably would have missed stuff unless I constantly had the FAQs and trophy guide open as I played.

Keep a variety of backup saves and check the walkthroughs and trophy guide - which are well written and take a lot of information and make it easy to find and understand - and the platinum simply becomes a matter of time.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...