Hi,

I need help with the Ending requirements... This is already my third walkthrough and I've followed gamefaqs... I wanted to unlock Sterk's and Iksel's ending.

So here's the gist... right now.. I've unlocked all the flags of Sterk, Iksel, and Gio.

I'm at the last assignment and in all 11 assignments I got 8 stars (that makes 88), and in the last assignment I got atleast 5 stars with Sterk's friendship points to 100.

The weird thing is that I got the True Ending instead.

So how can I get Sterk's Ending? Trying to get the Gio and Iksel's as well...

Another question. If triggering another character's flag will overwrite the others... example: I triggered all of Sterk's flag, and at the same time triggered Iksel's and Gio's flag... will it actually overwrite the previous one?

And I wondering if the Popularity points affects the ending as well..

Edited by Meihua04

Hugely spoilerific, but Wikia has all the requirements:

Sterk

Gio

Iksel

Please note Wikia contains ending requirements for all the sequels on the same page, so don't scroll down unless you really want to take a peek. To answer the Sterk specific question, you need to have less than 94 stars to get Good Ending instead of True Ending (edit: Sterk triggers only on Good Ending, if you trigger True Ending you get True instead of Sterk).

You will not trigger True Ending unless you have 94 or more stars, so AFAIK your calculation must be wrong somewhere...

One more edit: here's the chart to show you what ending you get when you have it triggered. Like the website says, if you have overlapping Friend endings then the one with the highest friendship wins. I don't know what happens when you have equal friendship, I suggest you fail a request to reduce friendship you do not wish an ending for.

Edited by ars

Hugely spoilerific, but Wikia has all the requirements:

Sterk

Gio

Iksel

Please note Wikia contains ending requirements for all the sequels on the same page, so don't scroll down unless you really want to take a peek. To answer the Sterk specific question, you need to have less than 94 stars to get Good Ending instead of True Ending (edit: Sterk triggers only on Good Ending, if you trigger True Ending you get True instead of Sterk).

You will not trigger True Ending unless you have 94 or more stars, so AFAIK your calculation must be wrong somewhere...

One more edit: here's the chart to show you what ending you get when you have it triggered. Like the website says, if you have overlapping Friend endings then the one with the highest friendship wins. I don't know what happens when you have equal friendship, I suggest you fail a request to reduce friendship you do not wish an ending for.

Hmm.. I have to check again then.. But does Popularity points affect the ending as well? Say like I got 100 then my assignment stars are like 89.. Do I still get the Good ending?

Also, I'm not sure what happened but.. There was a time that I had 94+ assignments and 100 popularity.. And triggered all Gio's requirements... So there was a scene after with Gio at the end of the assessment.. But I didn't get Gio's Ending

Edited by Meihua04

Yeah lol, terrible math class to find out how to get all endings :D

The priorities are as follows:

Bad > Astrid > Adventurer > Character > Pie/Rich > True/Good/Normal

And:

Cordelia > Sterk > Iksel > Lionela > Tantris > Gio

Popularity affects True/Good/Normal ending:

True Ending: Assignment Stars 94+, Popularity 80+

Good Ending: Assignment Stars <94, Popularity 80+

Normal Ending: Assignment Stars 94+, Popularity <80

Bad Ending: Assignment Stars <94, Popularity <80

If you can fix Assignment Stars but not Popularity, you need to load an earlier save :(

Yeah lol, terrible math class to find out how to get all endings :D

The priorities are as follows:

Bad > Astrid > Adventurer > Character > Pie/Rich > True/Good/Normal

And:

Cordelia > Sterk > Iksel > Lionela > Tantris > Gio

Popularity affects True/Good/Normal ending:

True Ending: Assignment Stars 94+, Popularity 80+

Good Ending: Assignment Stars <94, Popularity 80+

Normal Ending: Assignment Stars 94+, Popularity <80

Bad Ending: Assignment Stars <94, Popularity <80

If you can fix Assignment Stars but not Popularity, you need to load an earlier save :(

crap... no wonder i can't get any of the endings i wanted.. my problem is the popularity.. :/

If my memory serves me correctly, popularity will decrease by 5% when you fail an agreed task from the girl in the royal castle, and she should have something like five come available per month. In case you have been careful with your saves and have one from the preceding month, you can still fix the endings without New Game.

It could be even possible you can fix it during the last month if you have a save where you haven't completed any of the jobs for the month yet. Simply accept and fail them by resting until deadline :)

If my memory serves me correctly, popularity will decrease by 5% when you fail an agreed task from the girl in the royal castle, and she should have something like five come available per month. In case you have been careful with your saves and have one from the preceding month, you can still fix the endings without New Game.

It could be even possible you can fix it during the last month if you have a save where you haven't completed any of the jobs for the month yet. Simply accept and fail them by resting until deadline :)

I see.. but if its like that.. I would still get Gio's ending despite of the popularity... Say like with Gio's flag all triggered, popularity is 100 and Assignment is 94+.. I should have gotten his ending image instead but I didn't...

I see.. but if its like that.. I would still get Gio's ending despite of the popularity... Say like with Gio's flag all triggered, popularity is 100 and Assignment is 94+.. I should have gotten his ending image instead but I didn't...

Sorry I don't have an immediate answer for that, because I cannot know how you've played. If you have equal friendship between Cordealia and Gio, Cordelia ending should trigger instead of Gio. At that point it's still possible to fix Gio for an ending.

It's also possible you haven't triggered all Gio flags (linked in my first post). You need all Gio flags, True Ending, and Cordelia ending not trigger (AKA lose her friendship) to get Gio ending. If it's not about Cordelia, it sucks because his first flag is year 1 month 7. You practically need yet another playthrough :(