Just starting!

For Assignment 1! I’m using Roadmap and Krystal109's guide (but it’s a bit confusing)

So only turn in Zettel's over and over? I ended up turning in 1 of each so far!

So most of the time turn in 1 of the requested items over and over till get 8 Stars?

The Dates are off? Something was suppose to happen but it happened later! Could I miss something cause of this?

Any other Tips/Hints not in guides!

Just turn in one of the requested items often enough to get the 8 stars as you said. Of course by turning in more different items you can get 8 stars easier. But never turn in too many of them at once. You may get more than 8 stars otherwise.

And always focus on doing the Friend Missions of your friends. Cordelia and Tiffani want 3 Eicheloa during Assignment 1, Hagel wants 2 Polish Powder, et cetera. With every Assignment they can choose between more items you should bring them. However, even though they are randomly choosen on the day they want new items from you the list of which items they want from you is always the same.

Try to have your friends FLV at 100 when Year 2 ends. Meanwhile you should have made pretty muich every pie you were able to make until then and with a quality of 80+ and triggered all Friend Events which are possible until then. And you should have a high Town Popularity - but it increases fast so don't worry about that too much. Your Alchemy Level should also be something like 30-35 until then. Then, now that your friends' FLV is on their maximum you can focus on training Rorona (both her Adventurer's and her Alchemy Level) and Cordelia, making the other pies for the Pie ending, getting Cole for the Rich ending, beating the Dragons, the Demon and the Iron Giant which need to be defeat to get their trophies and of course you should also use Hom all the time from the day on January in Year 2 he/she normally joins you. He/She is recommended for the Rich ending anyway. And so you can also train him/her to Alchemy Level 50 as well.

Edited by Cetra

Thanks that will help!

Found out the hard way about the Eicheloa started 3 quests that asked for those!

and the 1st one for Tiffani expired but started same one and turn it in anyways! It shouldn't matter to much with the first one?

I'm just renting now but might get in 1 or 2 days from gamestop, for maybe $20? So not sure how far I'll get in game!

I went to Ortoga Ruins and this hasn't happened

- IKSEL'S FLAG: Make sure you take Iksel to Ortoga Ruins to get his

second unique item.

It didn't happen to me first time I attempted it. Reload a save and go to the second map (or was it third map) and it should unlock there.

How often should switch to different 3rd party member? Switch out Iksel for who and why? so far only Sterk and sometime soon Gio! only been using Iksel as 3rd member so far

Just started to use Sterk for a bit.

Edit 1: Any Tips and what bombs to use on what rocks? don't want to use good bomb on a weak rock!

Edit 2: Has for CORDELIA'S FLAGs that lowers trust by 5% it seems to be a lot at the start? Should i just get them over with? I'm barely at to 8% and it already Y1 ~ 11/11

Edited by gtasthehunter

I would only take Iksel when a new area is unlocked so you can find the new item. And with Lionela I would visit the Traveler's Way to trigger her event.

Generally you can take Cordelia so you can train her a bit already and Sterk because Sterk's strength is very good.

Actually I would always use a bomb which is not too bad. Good Bombs can be made very easily. Especially because making "Best" and "Almighty" quality Supplements is very easy in Atelier Rorona.

The decreasing % of Town Popularity when you help Cordelia seem to be much and cancel out ~10 missions, because normally every second mission makes 1% but this should really be no problem because you can do so many of them every day and later when you bring Esty pies like it is recommended with the moneymaking method you almost always have what Esty wants and so you will also be able to increase the % again.

Edited by Cetra

With Hom how long should i wait to call back? will Hom ever get full and return automatically? Best places to send Hom too?

Hom can get full by him/herself, yes. No matter if he/she does Alchemy or not.

And where you should send him/her and when you should call him/her back ... mhh ... actually that depends on what you do right know. There are many situations in the Atelier saga when the Homunculi can be used and not just always in the same way.

I don't think I’m going to get 100 with all Friendships by the end of year 2 its already 6/5

Cordelia (>80>83)

Iksel (61-65)

Sterk (44>48)

Lionela (59>62)

Tantris (4>9)

Gio (14>18)

Tifani(30)

Hagel (37>47)

Cole (10) keep asking for equipment I can’t get made

Pamela (6) keep asking for equipment I can’t get made

So should I still try to get all to 100 or what?

What should I really save space for to register items with Iksel and others? Is there a way to un-register items? Can anyplace register cloth/ingots??

What Quality bomb and what bombs for Hagel? already have 3 but 2 are the Bomb Ice but a bit high and low Quality

Still something about Hom is there way to tell how long it will take to get full and comeback?

Can I really send Hom to Ster Highlands if haven’t really been there? It shows you can pick but do you still get anything?

*I also think I had weird glitch during the Cooking Battle

Edited by gtasthehunter

I don't think I’m going to get 100 with all Friendships by the end of year 2 its already 6/5

Cordelia (>80>83)

Iksel (61-65)

Sterk (44>48)

Lionela (59>62)

Tantris (4>9)

Gio (14>18)

Tifani(30)

Hagel (37>47)

Cole (10) keep asking for equipment I can’t get made

Pamela (6) keep asking for equipment I can’t get made

So should I still try to get all to 100 or what?

Whole sale is very important to help you max your friendship level. It is still possible for you to max your friendship level.

What should I really save space for to register items with Iksel and others? Is there a way to un-register items?

If you register more than 10 (i think) with one shop then they will ask you to replace one of the product.

Can anyplace register cloth/ingots??

No.

What Quality bomb and what bombs for Hagel? already have 3 but 2 are the Bomb Ice but a bit high and low Quality

Any bomb will do. it is best to get quality over 100 to get extra damage (you will need an quality trait when syn)

Still something about Hom is there way to tell how long it will take to get full and comeback?

Can I really send Hom to Ster Highlands if haven’t really been there? It shows you can pick but do you still get anything?

I am sure that the game will tell you how long it will take for Hom to get to some place but i am not sure how to find out how it get full and comeback.

Also if you can select Hom to go to Ster Highlands, then you should get something.

I am sure Cetra will give you more details then me!!:whistle:

Restart. At least with an old save. You should be done with Sterk (Pies & Barrels; maybe also Cannons), Iksel (Alchemy Coal & easy Food items), Cordelia (Pie, Eicheloa & Cobaltberries; maybe even Beast Statues since Gio may need some as well), Tiffani (Eicheloa, Polish Powder and Normal Pans) and Hagel (Polish Powder and Ingots) already. The items I have mentioned are those which should be given to them the most to increase their FLV fast and easily.

Tantris should be pleased with Pies, Gio with Bombs, Special Meat and maybe even Beast Statues, Lionela with Cloth and Cole with his easier items like Bomb Ice.

Edited by Cetra

Don't really want to restart or reload older save, Wouldn't i be possible to get a few of the endings? but not all! and just start a 2nd playthought!

getting all ending in one playthrough is probably possible but doesn't seem likely on the 1st playthrough. I should have been going for the Rich Ending would make the 2nd playthought! easier

I seem to have hard time to know when i could request a job from Cole, and when to know when to save before!

Can't seem to find the correct dates to get new job requests, turned in job request on 10/6 shouldn't i get new job requests on 10/10?

Edited by gtasthehunter