most perverted game iv played this gen.

how can anyone deny that astrid was a lesbian and tiffany and eskie were in a relationship okay i will admit that leonella and cordilia probably are not lesbians but the rest are.

tiffany molested rorona at the cafe when she was drunk then the next morning tiffany said when she woke up next to eskie eskie was crying ( i thought that was implying that eskie was jealous of tiffany messing around with another girl) and astrid threatened to touch leonella's naughty spot when she was unconscious. maybe its just me with a dirty mind tho and this is a game made for children

Edited by toxia

Most perverted game this gen that you've played so far, yet you have Hyperdimension Neptunia in your trophy list. Granted it's on 0%, but you've still played it or it wouldn't be there at all :p

Honestly, I never really considered this game to be perverted. Though I suppose perhaps due to other games being more extreme I just didn't notice it. I blame Ar Tonelico Qoga, that was very perverted. Almost disturbingly so.

how can anyone deny that astrid was a lesbian and tiffany and eskie were in a relationship okay i will admit that leonella and cordilia probably are not lesbians but the rest are.

tiffany molested rorona at the cafe when she was drunk then the next morning tiffany said when she woke up next to eskie eskie was crying ( i thought that was implying that eskie was jealous of tiffany messing around with another girl) and astrid threatened to touch leonella's naughty spot when she was unconscious. maybe its just me with a dirty mind tho and this is a game made for children

Well it's more just fanservice innuendos. It doesn't have anything to do with lesbians and molesting. But what can I say except Japan loves fanservice scenes and there's plenty of anime and videogames that have that.

Most perverted game this gen that you've played so far, yet you have Hyperdimension Neptunia in your trophy list. Granted it's on 0%, but you've still played it or it wouldn't be there at all :p

Honestly, I never really considered this game to be perverted. Though I suppose perhaps due to other games being more extreme I just didn't notice it. I blame Ar Tonelico Qoga, that was very perverted. Almost disturbingly so.

Ar tonelico III wasn't that bad. I mean sure it is more perverted than both Hyperdimension Neptunia and Atelier Rorona combined, but I think people just read too much into what's going on and don't really understand like why do the girls clothes come off except for their underwear or at least underclothes when you do a Purge during battle which by the way will be a very complicated answer that many people wouldn't understand even if I explained it.

Ar tonelico III wasn't that bad.

Ok, I may have exaggerated a bit with the disturbing part. But it is still the most perverted game I've ever played. I played it immediately after HN. And HN got a lot of negative comments for it's levels of fanservice and pervertion (Truth be told, I still don't think it was that bad. The worst bit is probably when Compa and Neptune meet at the very start), I'd seen very little on this. So I wasn't really expecting the characters to strip off mid battle. And yeah, the purge part is explained... But what about the party members when they use their most powerful attacks and end up in their underwear too? Sure they kinda slightly bother to explain that, but you can tell they just did it for the sake of it.

Innuendo and such I don't really mind, I find it funny. Which is why I have no real problems with Atelier Rorona. But I think when a game goes too far with fanservice, same with anime, it does downgrade the quality. And I think Ar Tonelico III went a little too far. Not as far as some anime I've seen, but it was still too far.

Ok, I may have exaggerated a bit with the disturbing part. But it is still the most perverted game I've ever played. I played it immediately after HN. And HN got a lot of negative comments for it's levels of fanservice and pervertion (Truth be told, I still don't think it was that bad. The worst bit is probably when Compa and Neptune meet at the very start), I'd seen very little on this. So I wasn't really expecting the characters to strip off mid battle. And yeah, the purge part is explained... But what about the party members when they use their most powerful attacks and end up in their underwear too? Sure they kinda slightly bother to explain that, but you can tell they just did it for the sake of it.

Innuendo and such I don't really mind, I find it funny. Which is why I have no real problems with Atelier Rorona. But I think when a game goes too far with fanservice, same with anime, it does downgrade the quality. And I think Ar Tonelico III went a little too far. Not as far as some anime I've seen, but it was still too far.

Well Ar tonelico had plenty of innuendos and fanservice in the previous games(maybe a little less in the 1st game but still definitely there). The 2nd game the Reyvateils(except Cocona since her Reyvateil powers haven't matured yet like they were in the 3rd game) level up and increase(or decrease depending if you're doing it right or not) by placing crystals and bath toys into a bath-tub where they have their private conversations with eachother. So basically they don't level up by doing battles.

Plus Ar tonelico III is only a C rating in Japan which means ages 15+. So imagine if they made one with a D or a Z rating (17 and 18+).

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

umm have you ever played mugen souls?? they were forced to take out a mini-game in which you where soaping up some ladies if i remember correctly all i remember is they were forced to remove it in order to release it outside of japan

umm have you ever played mugen souls?? they were forced to take out a mini-game in which you where soaping up some ladies if i remember correctly all i remember is they were forced to remove it in order to release it outside of japan

Most of this conversation took place before Mugen Souls was released.

As for the game, I have found the game to be rather tame. I'll have to come back and compare later when I finish my RPG backlog.

• 2 weeks later...
Most of this conversation took place before Mugen Souls was released.

As for the game, I have found the game to be rather tame. I'll have to come back and compare later when I finish my RPG backlog.

yeah I thought of that after i posted but still I could name several titles released before this game that were more perverted than this probably the most perverted thing I have seen thus far would be a drunken NPC feeling up Rorona lol but if it were not for things like that it just would not feel right for me if you think this game is perverted then JRPGs are not for you, just my opinion but it is things like this that give JRPGs their uniqueness and one of the many reasons I love them so much. WHO CARES if there is some perversion it is supposed to be funny not offending