anyone having freezing problems?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I got a PS3 last week and started playing this a couple of days ago and have had it freeze once while it was on a loading screen. I really hope it doesn't continue to do that as I'm hooked on this game :)

have been playing this game and it has froze twice on me and of course i was halfway through an assignment both times and had not saved since the start of each assignment, i really hope this does not continue because it is already long enough without having to repeat things, apparent from that this game is awesome though i do panic about the deadlines :S

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
every time i use the Tera Bombs on the mini bosses my game just freezes up

wow thats anoying. Just started to play again, but I don't think that happened back when I played. Better go save often x_x

edit: maaaan, mine just froze after synthing and now i also remember all the pain this game used to give me. it does freeze a lot! :(

Edited by Sanyo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The game is Freezing alot on me but for some reason it didn't Freeze in the beginning when i started,

When playing Atelier Rorona my ps3 is put under alot of stress i can hear the fans going all out when that happens i'm getting scared that something might happen to my ps3 >.<

EDIT : Ive noticed that the game will only freeze when played for a long time,

After a freeze i turn my ps3 off and play later.

Edited by Trice

• 2 weeks later...
The game is Freezing alot on me but for some reason it didn't Freeze in the beginning when i started,

When playing Atelier Rorona my ps3 is put under alot of stress i can hear the fans going all out when that happens i'm getting scared that something might happen to my ps3 >.<

EDIT : Ive noticed that the game will only freeze when played for a long time,

After a freeze i turn my ps3 off and play later.

I always have freezing issues when I play Atelier games except Ayesha, so make sure you save the game regularly.:)