XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

Old 03-16-2010, 01:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Post Ending Guide (JP)

Atelier Rorona Ending Guide

Ending Overview

There are two factors that influence the category of ending you'll obtain on any one playthrough - Popularity, and Kingdom Assessment.

Popularity starts at 0%, increases by doing Front Quests (Talk to Esty in the castle lobby).

Total Kingdom Assessment: Every Kingdom request is worth up to 10 'stars' (for a total of 120 stars if you perfectly complete each request). You can track your completion for each request by looking in Rorona's status screen. You need at least 3 stars to successfully complete a request.

The number of stars you obtain influences how many 'big' stars you get at the conclusion of each request. (3-5 stars = 1 big star, 6-7 stars = 2 big stars, 8+ stars = 3 big stars). This influences Sterk's dialog but it is the 'little' stars that count for ending purposes.

You never need more than 94 (or possibly 93) stars even for the 'best' endings so you have some leeway there.

Ending Categories:

Depending on your totals of the above two measures by the end of year 3, your playthrough will fall into one of the below categories:

True: Stars >= 94, Popularity >= 80
Good: Stars < 94, Popularity >= 80
Normal: Stars >= 94, Popularity < 80
Bad: Stars < 94, Popularity < 80

If you satisfy the requirements for more than one kind of ending, the precedence for determining which you get (from most to least) is as follows:
  • Astrid's Ending
  • Adventurer's Ending
  • All other character Endings
  • Pie Ending
  • Rich Ending
  • (Generic) Scenario Endings
Every character ending requires you to fall into a particular category (i.e. Cuderia requires you to meet the requirements for a True Ending), and trigger their flag. There is a trophy associated with each character's flag (except Gio) so it's easy to tell when this happens.

If you trigger multiple character's flags, the character with the highest relationship is chosen. If that character's category requirement is not met (e.g. Cuderia and a Good Ending) you'll get the Scenario Ending instead. If you don't trigger any character flags, and don't quality for any of the 'special' endings, you'll get a Scenario Ending as well.

You can tell which character is chosen (if any) by who Rorona visits on the last night of the game.

Guide Notes:
  • Dates in this guide are expressed in the format AyBmCd, meaning year A, month B, day C.
  • While the below guide is as spoiler-free as possible (while still being reasonably useful), I've enclosed each ending in spoiler tags to be safe.
Character Endings

Cuderia's Ending
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Gio's Ending

Astrid's Ending

Yksel's Ending

Sterk's Ending

Last edited by Satoshi42; 05-11-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Satoshi42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

Lionela's Ending

Tantoris' Ending

Special Endings

Pie Ending

Adventurer's Ending

Millionaire Ending
: inFamous, Fallout 3, Cross Edge, Mini Ninjas, Uncharted, Trine, The Saboteur, Way of the Samurai 3, Atelier Rorona (JPN), Heavy Rain, Ar Tonelico 3 (JPN), Trinity Universe (JPN), Trinity Universe (NA), Final Fantasy XIII, Hyperdimension Neptune (JPN), White Album, Tears to Tiara Gaiden, Hyperdimension Neptunia (NA), L@ve Once: Mermaid's Tears, Rune Factory Oceans (JPN), Atelier Totori (JPN), Reminiscence of Haruhi Suzumiya, Clannad, L.A. Noire, When the Seagulls Cry

Last edited by Satoshi42; 05-11-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Satoshi42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

I'm a bit confused. I just finished the game and got Cordelia's ending, but I didn't get the trophies for either the good ending or the true ending. My popularity with the town was 100%, and I got 10 stars on every assignment except for one.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudo View Post
I'm a bit confused. I just finished the game and got Cordelia's ending, but I didn't get the trophies for either the good ending or the true ending. My popularity with the town was 100%, and I got 10 stars on every assignment except for one.
i think u just need a generic true ending for the true ending trophy.
KiteTriEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

# Raise Lionela's relationship and go adventuring with her. After around 2y3m, if her relationship is sufficiently high (40+), there will be an event with her when setting out to a dungeon.

# After around 3y2m going to some areas of the Traveler's Highway will trigger an event (try one of the areas with bandits). This may require you to have explored all areas in the Highway.

Do these two HAVE to happen at these specific times? I am on Lionela's story, and I am on year 3, and realized that I might not have got the first (But might have, since I always have her with me) and I never been to travelers at Year 3 in february. I have a save at Year 3 1/1 just incase though.
Yukito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukito View Post
# Raise Lionela's relationship and go adventuring with her. After around 2y3m, if her relationship is sufficiently high (40+), there will be an event with her when setting out to a dungeon.

# After around 3y2m going to some areas of the Traveler's Highway will trigger an event (try one of the areas with bandits). This may require you to have explored all areas in the Highway.

Do these two HAVE to happen at these specific times? I am on Lionela's story, and I am on year 3, and realized that I might not have got the first (But might have, since I always have her with me) and I never been to travelers at Year 3 in february. I have a save at Year 3 1/1 just incase though.
i think u can still do it even if 2 months has pass u just need to trigger the first event first then u can go travelers and get that event, cuz on my astrid ending i went to traveler with iksel and lionela of year 3 where u have to submit sundrys both of their event happened.

Last edited by KiteTriEdge; 10-16-2010 at 12:23 AM.
KiteTriEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

Running into an ending issue atm while trying to get Astrid's ending...

I'm at 3y1m7d and I am not getting the scene with Gio at the Sundries store, even though he is at 85pt friendship.

Quote:
Starting in 3y1m, if Gio's relationship is high enough (70?) there will be an event with Sterk at Tifana's shop about bandits. If the event doesn't happen, keep working on Gio's relationship and check again at the start of the next kingdom request.
Does this mean that if you dont get him exactly on 3y1m1d then you have to try at the 1st day of the next request? I tried on 3y1m1d and Gio was at 78pt and event never triggered. This event just will not trigger.

Edit: Nevermind - figured it out. Before you get this event @ the shop with Sterk about bandits, you have to have an event with Gio at Atelier where he helps you with Alchemy. After this, you can then go to Tiffini's and get the event with Sterk.

Other : White Knight Chronicles I and II, Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori

Last edited by vexacion; 10-22-2010 at 03:56 PM.
vexacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexacion View Post
Running into an ending issue atm while trying to get Astrid's ending...

I'm at 3y1m7d and I am not getting the scene with Gio at the Sundries store, even though he is at 85pt friendship.

Does this mean that if you dont get him exactly on 3y1m1d then you have to try at the 1st day of the next request? I tried on 3y1m1d and Gio was at 78pt and event never triggered. This event just will not trigger.

Edit: Nevermind - figured it out. Before you get this event @ the shop with Sterk about bandits, you have to have an event with Gio at Atelier where he helps you with Alchemy. After this, you can then go to Tiffini's and get the event with Sterk.

I had this same issue, I was able to do this event once the new mission started for the castle,

PSNProfiles|PSNTrophyLeaders|Signature & Avatar by ESYLD
fisty123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

it reminds me Way of the Samurai 3
that has 21 or 22 endings and no reload allowed... have to play at least 21/22 times..
x63wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

thanks this guide helped me a lot
djcoston is offline   Reply With Quote