XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

Old 01-01-2012, 07:29 PM   #71 (permalink)

hallo all My problem is tera bomb kill own people as well. I use it when 2 enemy and kill my peolple....

someone idea?

Thanks in advance for answers
zel323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ck57r1k3 View Post
well I'm dumbfounded on assignment 9, no matter what I do I just can't 8 star it, every time I get to 6 stars and no matter how good of quality the next komet is, it always gives me one more star to 7. Then no matter how crap quality the next komet is, it gives me 2 stars into 9 stars :/

I even tried 2 crap komets and it still bumped me into 9 stars.
I have the same problem.
Any tips?

Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:05 AM   #73 (permalink)

Hi guys.

I do/collect almost everything, but my consumables list apoint 67 itens;
In image

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1...itemlistv1.png

into topic consumables hava blank space.

Anyone can say what is it??
ogrande1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #74 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

If I follow closely to Krystal109's guide how long it will take me to plat the game? She doesn't give the estimation herself.
Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:35 AM   #75 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bright Idea!   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrande1975 View Post
Hi guys.

I do/collect almost everything, but my consumables list apoint 67 itens;
In image

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1...itemlistv1.png

into topic consumables hava blank space.

Anyone can say what is it??
As mentioned a few pages back, that was a typo on my part. There is no "missing" item that's supposed to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info View Post
If I follow closely to Krystal109's guide how long it will take me to plat the game? She doesn't give the estimation herself.
You're still looking at around 60+ hours.
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:42 AM   #76 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I have a question about iksel's event with the cooking challenge is it a actual challenge or is it where iksel comes back to the workshop with a better food item? because I've triggered that event but it didnt seem to fit the description that you put so I'm little confused

earthgeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #77 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

How the hell am I supposed to complete Cordelia's third Esty request (Cotton Flower x2 - Reward: 2,500 Cole)? I can't go to Traveler's Way to get the Cotton Flower in 10/17, and it's due in by 10/27, which isn't enough time to travel to Traveler's Way, get the Cotton Flower and come back in time.

EDIT: Neeeeevermind, it's 11/29, not 10/27... musta misread that one pretty badly xD

Last edited by Dark_Raven666; 03-11-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Dark_Raven666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Raven666 View Post
How the hell am I supposed to complete Cordelia's third Esty request (Cotton Flower x2 - Reward: 2,500 Cole)? I can't go to Traveler's Way to get the Cotton Flower in 10/17, and it's due in by 10/27, which isn't enough time to travel to Traveler's Way, get the Cotton Flower and come back in time.
... You be screwed?

I think, THINK, you can be a little late in completing Etsy's things, but only by a few days, before they get cancelled completly. So, try to complete it, hope I'm remembering this right, and hope that it has no negative effect on the flag (Though if you complete it, it shouldn't). Also, she might give you the quest again at a later date if you don't take it now. Fairly sure I saw one of them appear twice as I didn't take it the first time.

I do not comprehend...

Last edited by Tsunami; 03-11-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #79 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Raven666 View Post

EDIT: Neeeeevermind, it's 11/29, not 10/27... musta misread that one pretty badly xD
If you are late like that, isn't the quest re-issued after awhile? I always assumed it like that, might be wrong.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #80 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Thank for the guide. Without this guide and krystal's guide, I would struggle to plat this game, but this is a great game. I am surprise that very few people plat this game (under 10%) as it is not that hard (with the guide) just take a bit of time.

Thank to RED_REBEL44 for the signature
PS3T Custom Trophy List 1.0 - 10/50
PS3T Custom Trophy List 2.0 - 25/50

Playing: Custom trophy list games & Atelier Rorona Plus & Borderlands

souj83 is offline   Reply With Quote