Vita version...

• 2 weeks later...
How viable is the guide here for the Vita version? I know the trophies are different than the PS3 version (unlike Totori), but I don't want to actually look at all the trophies. What will you miss, if anything?
This guide covers everything except the new ending, and the new bosses. I'm not sure whether you'd encounter any of these bosses naturally, however.

This guide covers everything except the new ending, and the new bosses. I'm not sure whether you'd encounter any of these bosses naturally, however.

That ending got patched into the PS3 version if I remember correctly. Though i'm sure NISA is likely confused if they can even release that patch after this whole buyout of Gust with Tecmo Koei. Though then again, NISA isn't exactly the type to patch their games since they hardly ever do it because of the cost.

All right, that's good to know. Thanks. I guess worst case scenario I don't get that ending and I'll have to give the game an extra run just to get that ending.