question about the series

While yes, there is an order, as Cetra mentioned, it isn't paramount that you play them in order. You'll miss out on some references in the latter games if you don't play the former games first, but you'll still be able to follow the stories.

^This.

If you do play the other games though its nice seeing returning characters again and you will get all the in jokes that happen between characters.

Although each game is different you will get a easy understanding of gameplay as you play the other games. Plus better understanding of the Time Management system all the games have.

I really don't like games that has a time limit management system if I can't get anything done on time.I beaten the game without use of an guide or trophy guide.

Well the Time Management has improved. Of course Rorona's will always be the most annoying in the Time Management, but it fits well with the story. I can see why Totori had the whole Time Management and then Meruru, but it seems like the Dusk saga doesn't really need it like the Arland saga.