Question about DLC

I cannot confirm that DLC works, as I have a local copy that I got from a local store.

DLC is not region free - you must buy your DLC for the same version of the game that you have. Normally, the version of the game available in your country will match the version of the DLC on the store.

If you imported it, ideally you should buy the DLC from an account from the corresponding country. There's only a limited number of versions - if you look on your disc, there is a code. Mine is BLES-01593. The "ES" means that I have the European version - despite being in Australia, but that's not uncommon. Now, this part I'm not entirely certain about, but if you look at the DLC on the store, in it's summary, there's a good chance that it will list the code of the game that it works with.

If you do download the DLC with another account, that's fine. So long as that account still exists on the console, you can use whatever it's downloaded with any other account.

1. I have EU Scandinavia Atelier Meruru and i would like to ask are the DLC's region free? 2. I also have an backup UK account just in case i need it... Can i just buy the DLC's from UK account and switch back to my main account? Can someone confirm does the DLC works?

Does you by any chance own a Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk-2 EU copy?

If yes try putting it in and download DLC from UK and see, if it works

Does you by any chance own a Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk-2 EU copy?

If yes try putting it in and download DLC from UK and see, if it works

Yes i do have EU Scandinavia HyperDimension Neptunia mk2 with the DLC's that works from UK account , but for Atelier Meruru i want an confirmation. My disk is the same as MrSP "BLES-01593"

Yes i do have EU Scandinavia HyperDimension Neptunia mk2 with the DLC's that works from UK account , but for Atelier Meruru i want an confirmation. My disk is the same as MrSP "BLES-01593"

My Dutch version also have BLES-01593 :dance:

There is certain games, where the DLC only work to certain region (Uncharted 2, GoW3 and Fallout 3), but unless Atelier Meruru say: Require BLES-1578 (example) should it work for all EU region game.

Well most European versions of Meruru will have the same BLES code anyway, but yes, you're right.

• 4 weeks later...
I have A question about the dlc if I buy it can I get friendship lvl points from traveling for Rufus and Hanna since I need to get them to lvl 50 anyways?

I bought Pamela and yes, she does earn friendship levels through travelling. I'm pretty sure its the same case for Rufus and Hanna.