Atelier Meruru for US and EU - Spring 2012

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Though I am still working on the previous 2 games and still wanting to play the Atelier titles that haven't been localized. But since this is an Atelier title, Spring 2012 will most likely mean sometime the end of Spring since it will take awhile to do all of the translation and dubbing.

Awesome news indeed. And it's for spring 2012. It's quicker than expected... And i have yet to play Atelier Totori.

Yay! All the more reason to plat Totori soon!

Does anyone know if the Meruru plat is hard? Is it closer in difficulty to Rorona or Totori?

I haven't played Meruru myself since I was waiting for this U.S. release and that I had other games to import with also wanting to play Totori 1st, but the trophy list for Meruru looks more to be on the level of Totori.

Awesome news indeed. And it's for spring 2012. It's quicker than expected... And i have yet to play Atelier Totori.

Well like I was pretty much saying in my post, even though they say Spring 2012, but it could be like a Spring 2012 that's almost reaching to the beginning of Summer 2012. NIS is afterall working on Neptunia Mk 2, Black Rock Shooter: The Game, and the localized version of Gladiator Vs. aka Clan of Champions which is the title they're calling it that looks like the same thing as Gladiator Begins on PSP.

Edited by Shuffle

Oh for the love of...

I still have the collector's edition of Torori unwrapped. I haven't had the time to play it and now you're telling me they're releasing a third game?!

Well Meruru has been out for awhile, but it does seem like NIS is going a little faster than usual with this one in the series since usually Gust titles take like 12-15 months until it reaches American stores.

Well the trophies may stack so Cetra can probably get 2 platinums in Final Fantasy XIII-2 for having different region copies. Though since it's not out yet, it's not guaranteed it will stack.

I have no interest in these things first. But I do not wait until it comes out in Germany. I always import Final Fantasy and buy the german version as well.

When I am done with the story I care about Trophies.

And they will not stack. Once Final Fantasy XIII was out in Japan there was already a german Trophy List of it. I didn't get the japanese list. And both used the same Trophy List.

Edited by Cetra

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Better get your pre-orders in before they are all sold out to those hacks on eBay who then sell the Premium edition box for $200. Already ordered mine. ^-^

Limited Edition | Standard Edition

I got mine ordered as well. While doing stuffs on my computer, a Prinny Bomb email pops up and boom...........game ordered. ^_^

Source - Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland Limited Edition: Grand Finale Set

Atelier Meruru Limited Edition is now up for Pre-order and with it the released date of Atelier Meruru = May 22, 2012.

http://store.nisamerica.com/a-meruru_big.jpg

Gonna have to pre-order this one too! It just suck that the only one i dont have the limited edition for is Atelier Rorona because GameStop decided to change my pre-order to the standard because i was the only one that had pre-ordered it!

Gonna have to pre-order this one too! It just suck that the only one i dont have the limited edition for is Atelier Rorona because GameStop decided to change my pre-order to the standard because i was the only one that had pre-ordered it!

No, only Gamestop US got the limited edition for Atelier Rorona. Gamestop Canada did not get it at all.

But anyways that limited edition for Atelier Meruru looks really nice so I pre-ordered it from NISA.