XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
souj83

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default First playthrough done

Just done my first playthrough on this game and there is a lot of different from the first game. In my view it is a bit harder, so I spend most of my time on the first playthrough making powerful weapon (well.. 2nd powerful as there is more powerful ingot but I think you can only get it on NG+) and armour, with some accessory.
It seem like the armor are less powerful (soul guard def was 50 in the first game, in plus it is 5 ) and our skill seem to be weaker. But hopefully in NG+ using more powerful equipment and all of meruru dev equipment ( like traveller shoe, blessed coin etc which carry over to NG+) will give me more time to strengthen my team.

Here are the changes to meruru plus game from the first game
Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland

Thank to RED_REBEL44 for the signature
PS3T Custom Trophy List 1.0 - 11/50
PS3T Custom Trophy List 2.0 - 27/50

Playing: Custom trophy list games & THL

souj83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
Dark_Raven666

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by souj83 View Post
Just done my first playthrough on this game and there is a lot of different from the first game. In my view it is a bit harder, so I spend most of my time on the first playthrough making powerful weapon (well.. 2nd powerful as there is more powerful ingot but I think you can only get it on NG+) and armour, with some accessory.
It seem like the armor are less powerful (soul guard def was 50 in the first game, in plus it is 5 ) and our skill seem to be weaker. But hopefully in NG+ using more powerful equipment and all of meruru dev equipment ( like traveller shoe, blessed coin etc which carry over to NG+) will give me more time to strengthen my team.

Any idea about the new ending, or new bosses? I've had the game sitting there for a few days, just haven't gotten around to starting it
Dark_Raven666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
ReverendSID

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Some of those made me cringe a little. But a lot of them are really cool sounding. I just bought it yesterday, but I need to clear some space on my memory card before I can start playing. Looking forward to it.

Blank friend requests will be ignored and deleted!
ReverendSID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
DeepEyes

I hope that this game sold well so that maybe they will bring to west the Rorona's Remake (Vita) and maybe the Hyperdimension First Game Remake too.... I will wait for someone to make a guide of this game (looking at Dark_Raven :P)
Old 09-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #5
Dark_Raven666

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepEyes View Post
I hope that this game sold well so that maybe they will bring to west the Rorona's Remake (Vita) and maybe the Hyperdimension First Game Remake too.... I will wait for someone to make a guide of this game (looking at Dark_Raven :P)
I can tell you right now, any Atelier or HDN games that come to the west, I'll be guiding
Old 09-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
souj83

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Raven666 View Post
Any idea about the new ending, or new bosses? I've had the game sitting there for a few days, just haven't gotten around to starting it
I haven't attempt any of the new bosses or the new ending but I will do all the bosses and ending on NG+.

Old 09-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #7
Dark_Raven666

Quote:
I haven't attempt any of the new bosses or the new ending but I will do all the bosses and ending on NG+.
I can't imagine it being too much of a hassle, given all the free time you have at the end of the game. Hopefully the new weapons aren't stupidly difficult to make, though on the bright side it'll likely make the Masked G fight easier
Old 09-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #8
DeepEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Raven666 View Post
I can tell you right now, any Atelier or HDN games that come to the west, I'll be guiding
yay, great news!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #9
souj83

Well I tried to beat some of the harder boss with one of my powerful meteor bomb that help me from the first game (on the PS3). But the trait I used for the bomb (cost bonus, effect bonus lvl 1 & 2) have been weaken A LOT. And because the dev points to increase the kingdom have increase by a few hundred points, the game is a lot harder to plat then it was (when it was on ps3). So there is more of a challenge here. I got one year to got and only got 63000 population (need 100000) but I did mess up a few thing on my NG+.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #10
Dark_Raven666

Quote:
Well I tried to beat some of the harder boss with one of my powerful meteor bomb that help me from the first game (on the PS3). But the trait I used for the bomb (cost bonus, effect bonus lvl 1 & 2) have been weaken A LOT. And because the dev points to increase the kingdom have increase by a few hundred points, the game is a lot harder to plat then it was (when it was on ps3). So there is more of a challenge here. I got one year to got and only got 63000 population (need 100000) but I did mess up a few thing on my NG+.
Well hopefully the new end-game weapons make the those bosses a bit easier. I intend to follow Krystal's walkthrough for NG+ like I did on PS3, so hopefully that'll still be efficient enough to get everything.