So...where is the DLC?

TheDivineFist4

This sounds ridiculous but I've downloaded and installed Lost episodes 1 & 2, and Part IV Nirvana and I can't seem to access them. Am I missing something here?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm sure it's just me overlooking something but I've been searching for a while now and turned up nothing. Where is the option to play these episodes?

That's your problem right there unfortunately. 99% of all DLC is region locked so you must make sure you buy all DLC from the PS store in the same region as your copy of that particular game. In your case you either need to buy an EU copy and start over (since saves are region locked as well) or create a US account and get the DLC that way.

• 10 months later...

I think this is a good place to ask this.

I have a region 1 copy of the game and an european psn account. I don't use to buy DLCs, but I'm in love with this game, so, since my copy of the game is from another region, I know I'll have to download it from a US PSN account.

I don't want to have empty accounts, so I thought of renting the game here in Europe and buying the DLC from the european store of my account. The question is, since saves are also region locked, will I be able to play the DLC without having beaten the game first?

I'm going to play it 4 times for the platinum, so I'll be very happy to know that I don't have to do another playthrough just for this.

Thanks!

Edit:

I saw on gamefaqs that you can play the DLC without beating the story. I write it here so everyone can know.

Edited by Livor_Mortiis
Add information
  • Thanks 1