Whats your favourite episode? WARNING: SPOILERS WITHIN

doomgun

==========================================================

BEWARE FOR ANYONE WHO HAS YET TO FINISH THIS GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME!

This thread is created for those who have played through the game at least once, knows what happens in the game from start to finish, and to discuss their thoughts about the story or just the game in general. Therefore this thread is spoiler tag free, if you still haven't played through the game, leave this thread to avoid spoilers.

==========================================================

Ok so back to the main topic, what is your favourite episode out of the whole game and why?

My favourite would definitely be episode 12, The way they mix the main theme of the game with the tragic events happened in this ep is really amazing, I almost shed tears when I 1st play this ep, it's really touching :)

Also this game is called Asura's Wrath, and I think this episode, out of all the rest, perfectly embodies the uniqueness of this game: "You don't want to incur Asura's Warth, because when he's angry, he can take down the entire world!"

Also does anyone see any resemblance in terms of the appearance between Uber angry Asura from this ep and Four tails Naruto while he fights Orochimaru / Pain?

My favorite would sure have to be eps 10 only the first half! One word: Bewbies! :thumbsup:

But seriously i would have to say eps 15 just because it shows Yasha wasn't full of hot air and proved his resolve to fix things once he knew the cause wasn't right and the fact that he also manage to take down Asura in his uber form and bring him back to his senses so they could take down the real threat.

And thats exactly what i thought! Asura is really the Kyuubi i tell u! (u know the hate and rage parts) :p

Pfft, without a doubt episode 11 is by far the most epic in this entire game. All the other episodes were not up to par. episode 5 is a close second. Episode 6 was cool too.

Is it just me, or was it more fun to play as yasha rather than asura?

Me too. I love to play as Yasha. He's fast and good, though not as powerful as Asura, but Yasha is still good and fun to play. ;) ... As for my favourite ep, it's 15. I always love the fight between two friends and it was to bring Asura back, it's even more touching.

The bath scene also made me laugh a lot. :D

Pfft, without a doubt episode 11 is by far the most epic in this entire game. All the other episodes were not up to par. episode 5 is a close second. Episode 6 was cool too.

Actually, I think the same as you, his physical combos are much faster and fun to spam with when compared to Asura's. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Number 11 because of it being on the moon and the music they picked for it.

Got to go with that, the music fit the fight perfectly.

Although I did like the DLC episode against Ryu where he ends up fixing the crack that Augus made on the moon.

And all the episodes in the DLC Part 4 are epic, ridiculously epic.

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 12: Gods of Death is my fave. Its a really powerful scenario with Asura trying his hardest and you really feel powerless in trying to save all these deluded people, as well as the girl... only for Asura to go postal and rip through more than half of Olga's fleet by merely yelling at the top of his lungs.

And, that transformation... hoo, boy.

Episode 14: Gods and Men is a close second. Playing as Yasha is a great change of pace compared to Asura and the scene towards the end made me exclaim "OH SH*T!" catching me totally by surprise ...something few games do lately.

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 12: Augus fight was awesome.

Episode 21: They handled Yasha very well and I'm pleased they fleshed Asura himself out to be more than a snarling caveman. Best line in the game "you were always a brother, never an enemy."

Lost Episodes: Ryu and Akuma in this IP was a great move. I loved both of these packs as they're absurdly OTT.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Its hard to pick just one episode for me i mean my favorite one if i had to choose would be episode 22 because its so sad yet so happy at the very end and because during the comic book like scenes where it shows their reincarnations in present day society hints to an asura's wrath 2 at the bottom left corner when he tries to stop the meteor. :D but a second favorite would have to be either 21 or 12 because they are equally as touching but fun to play.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...