Rate the trophy difficulty...  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.60

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time consuming =/= hard. Read the original post.

I never said it was JUST the time required. If you read the last part of my sentence carefully I note that the ways they limit you (gauge restrictions) for some of the trophies (which require whole playthroughs) makes it tougher. Even without taking the gauge restrictions into play there are some very tricky things.

Also why are you coming in here badmouthing people if you don't even have the game?

Edited by vitaboy

I never said it was JUST the time required. If you read the last part of my sentence carefully I note that the ways they limit you (gauge restrictions) for some of the trophies (which require whole playthroughs) makes it tougher. Even without taking the gauge restrictions into play there are some very tricky things.

Also why are you coming in here badmouthing people if you don't even have the game?

I guess you need to learn how to read because that was far from badmouthing, I only told you something that was common sense.

Gave it a 5/10.

Mortal Gauge might be a little annoying especially if you're trying to rank S at the same time. Hard mode was probably my easiest play-through because of the Obliterator Gauge you get after your Mortal play-through.

Going for that one also, only need S on ranks normal and hard and I've got my plat. Only on day 2 of my rental too, lmao!

i finish the game in two days and it's awesome for any anime fan i just love ,, in first i think that the plat of this game will take a long time and i am waiting for tales of graces f <3 but when i started playing and getting the trophies it's not that hard !! to everyone loved the game take it for me if u love the game u will got the platinum .. i get it 6 march ,, the moral gauge is hard but nothing that can't be done .. and really everything in the games is fun and not boring at all ,, i vote for 5 for the moral gauge and the replaying the game 4 times so 5 is good .. i don't know why everyone says 9 !!!!! it's waaaaaaay too much ..

I give 6. I admit that I'm not very good at action game and QTE but I can still get platinum on this game. It's not very hard at all. The real problem is mortal gauge. Even on easy mode, I died hundred times. lol But after I got obliterator guage, I can abuse the rest. :D

Just unlocked platinum yesterday and decided to give this game a 3/10.

I HAD to run my 1st playthrough on hard simply because normal is already way too easy, it's making me fall asleep.

attaining S ranks on all episodes are easily done by spamming the triangle special attacks using obliterator gauge, combined with episode select and the possibility of finishing the entire game in less than 3 real life hours by skipping all cutscenes (only during my trophy mop ups ofcourse), this game is really easy to plat.

• 3 weeks later...