Defeat the spider??

TNT

Can someone please post up a video on how to defeat the spider preferably without destroying any of its weapons so i can get the trophy. i cant seem to get past it no matter what i do and its really annoying. i would really appriciate it if someone would. thanks

• 10 months later...

Well, what I did was being between the ramp and the far left/right side, you should be directly in front of the first leg on left/right side (whichever you choose) and use the spread (red) blaster gun thing. Wait for him to open his "mouth" or w/e that is and blast his ass. Be careful though, you'll still have to make his mouth open and shoot at you by getting in front of him. You should have a clear shot at him w/ the red gun if aimed properly w/out hitting any of his weapons You'll take him down in seconds. Hope this helps and makes sense. Good luck!:D

• 3 months later...
Well, what I did was being between the ramp and the far left/right side, you should be directly in front of the first leg on left/right side (whichever you choose) and use the spread (red) blaster gun thing. Wait for him to open his "mouth" or w/e that is and blast his ass. Be careful though, you'll still have to make his mouth open and shoot at you by getting in front of him. You should have a clear shot at him w/ the red gun if aimed properly w/out hitting any of his weapons You'll take him down in seconds. Hope this helps and makes sense. Good luck!:D

Im having trouble with him too...never thought of using the red gun. Makes sense. I'll give it another try I guess...