what the hell just happen (there are no trophies) glitch

Manifest Density Pt. 2

what in the hell just happen?

i redownloaded astro tripper today as i switched out my hard drive this past saturday for a bigger sized one. well i just went to play astro tripper and the screen about syncing trophies popped up when i booted the game up. thought nothing of it.

well i went to look at the trophy list just now and i get a message "THERE ARE NO TROPHIES". kinda odd seeing how i see the bar for AT at 4% of the trophies gotten but yet it says the game has none even though i know it does have trophies.

how do i fix this?

i know the board is dead so MODs ill probably ask this on one of the other forums as well.

ive like synced my trophy list 10 times and it still says no trophies for the game.

i dont know..

i guess i can try and unlock something tonight when i get back home from work. like its not even showing the trophy list at all.

it shows the game on the left., the trophy bar and its % its at.

now if i clicked on it to go into it itll say no trophies and exit out from where the list should be. but ill give it a try when i get back home.

its also the ONLY game it did this with as i checked all the other trophy lists on the system and none of them did what AT did.

alright...

same thing happen with HVBowling as well today among a few other trophy bullshit happenings going on.

i unlocked a trophy i didnt have, synced and it still says there is no trophies.

the other bs that happen.

i would go to play a downloaded game and the trophy list for them would go to 0 trophies unlocked. the only way to fix that problem was to back out the game, sync and the lists would come back with the right trophies unlocked.

but the astro tripper / hvb problem still isnt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...