English?

trekerie

I was tempted to buy it after playing the demo, but the 2 multiplayer trophies that i saw on the list stopped me. The problem is that it's adhoc only, it's gonna be difficult on my end to find people to play with.

Update:

I tried multiplay on the demo, and it created an adhoc session of course, but strangely enough, it let me play the mission on my own, even if no one joined. If it's like that in the full game, then theoretically it may let you earn the "clear 10 missions on multiplay" trophy. Though im concerned with the other multiplayer trophy, which is to survive 50 waves, not sure if 1 player can survive 50waves on their own.

Edited by aoshi900

The Japanese seem to be saying that the game's multiplayer trophies, like Gundam Seed and Ridge Racer, can be done solo.

I'd import this if it were an actual retail cart game, but as a Japanese PSN exclusive I can't be bothered to switch accounts and get yen cards and register the trophies to my dummy JPN account. I'm holding out in hopes someone will localize it. Maybe XSEED?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful. I'm having a problem getting past mission 25. I've got the trophy for completing it, but mission 26 hasn't opened up for me. I've tried doing all the missions around it again to see if that would do the trick, but nothing has worked. I've got all 6 available upgrades from the mission, and I've even tried soloing it - which gets you a nice silver btw.

Any advice would be welcome. I'm a handful of trophies away from the platinum so to have to stall at this point would be a real pain.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful. I'm having a problem getting past mission 25. I've got the trophy for completing it, but mission 26 hasn't opened up for me. I've tried doing all the missions around it again to see if that would do the trick, but nothing has worked. I've got all 6 available upgrades from the mission, and I've even tried soloing it - which gets you a nice silver btw.

Any advice would be welcome. I'm a handful of trophies away from the platinum so to have to stall at this point would be a real pain.

After "taking" all of the "poles" in mission 25 two escape points should appear. You will have them marked on the map. Just go to the one with closed gate and attack it with your strongest weapon until the gate is destroyed. Now mission 26 is unlocked.

Edited by Morthil

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...