Missing Assassin Glitch?

When I pull up my Mediterranean Defense board, one of my Assassins is shown as being off on a mission (the clock icon), yet there is nothing else indicating that she is gone (i.e. her stats indicate she is available to be assigned, but cannot actually be selected).

Of course, this is the same Assassin assigned to "The Champion, Part I", which I understand is glitchy enough. I've finished Part I, but Part II is totally unavailable. It's the only thing keeping me from getting all 7 Master Assassins.

Anyone had this experience? Any recommendations? I've tried killing off a few Assassins to see if that does anything; I've also tried sending out every Assassin but her to see if she'll magically come back (she hasn't).

Any help is very much appreciated!

(Edit: I have not installed 1.02 patch - thanks for the reminder, Infinitez!)

(Edit 2: Fixed! To anyone who has had this problem - replay the Assassin's first Master Assassin mission - the second mission will appear and you can carry on as usual - got the trophy no problem!)

Edited by themindisacity

Seems a bit weird... are you sure your assassin isn't just on a mission? I've never had this happen to me before, and I have 100% full game sync..

I can't really say much for solutions, but try restarting the game and/or console, and see if it fixes up a few loose points. If not then try reinstalling game data (don't delete your save!)... or, maybe it's one of the many things that the 1.02 patch has added :\ you could perhaps delete the patch and see if your assassin comes back.

Seems a bit weird... are you sure your assassin isn't just on a mission? I've never had this happen to me before, and I have 100% full game sync..

I can't really say much for solutions, but try restarting the game and/or console, and see if it fixes up a few loose points. If not then try reinstalling game data (don't delete your save!)... or, maybe it's one of the many things that the 1.02 patch has added :\ you could perhaps delete the patch and see if your assassin comes back.

Quite sure she's not. When you highlight an Assassin who is on a mission, it will say something to the effect of "this Assassin will not be available for X minutes". When I highlight this missing Assassin, it shows all of her equipment, et cetera, as though I would be able to select her to send her on a mission - but her actual picture is blacked out and the "on a mission" clock icon is there - and no message as to how long until she'll be available again.

• 11 months later...

i am having the same problem...one of my assassins is perpetually on a mission, but as the op stated, there is no indication as to what mission or the duration of said mission.

i have a theory that it may have something to do with sending him on a mission to an assassin controlled city, which during said mission, the city shifted back to templar control, rendering previous missions unavailable.