What was your last trophy before getting the Platinum?

I actually spent about 2-3 hours freeroaming after finishing the single player story, just to find a damn temlar tax collector. Wen't to both the Arsenal and Hagia Sophia trying to make him spawn. I managed to make him spawn in the Arsenal, but the first two times I was too slow :wall:. On the third spawn I got my Tax Evasion trophy and the (P) :egypt:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually spent about 2-3 hours freeroaming after finishing the single player story, just to find a damn temlar tax collector. Wen't to both the Arsenal and Hagia Sophia trying to make him spawn. I managed to make him spawn in the Arsenal, but the first two times I was too slow :wall:. On the third spawn I got my Tax Evasion trophy and the (P) :egypt:

my last trophy was sage i had to leave my ps3 on idle for at least 7 hours it was so annoying :(

Lol you both had easy trophies left. I admit they are a pain, but those require no skill to do. I am stuck in the "fond memories" trophy because i suck at certain parts. At least mine doesnt require waiting long periods of time doing nothing, or randomly jumping a dude.

Happy you plat this though. I can only keep working at it

I got lucky and got the Tax collector way early in the game, so I didn't have the frusteration shared by some 242427135 people.. :D. My last trophy was actually "A Friend Indeed", because one of my I accidentally called on a recruit once while fighting Janissaries in free roam, and he died.. so I had to recruit another assassin and have him rank allll the way back up to finish off the Assassins Guild challenge.

Lol you both had easy trophies left. I admit they are a pain, but those require no skill to do. I am stuck in the "fond memories" trophy because i suck at certain parts. At least mine doesnt require waiting long periods of time doing nothing, or randomly jumping a dude.

Happy you plat this though. I can only keep working at it

the fond memories trophy was easy for me if you use the 100% synch guide its very easy i got it in a hour or so hears a link to it http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-revelations/134970-assassins-creed-revelations-trophy-guide-road-map

my last trophy was sage i had to leave my ps3 on idle for at least 7 hours it was so annoying :(

My last trophy was SAGE too, and I almost bugged it, cuz I had already installed 1.02 patch. It was good I read the post in this forum when I was still missing 2 books!!!

:applause::applause::applause: