XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Old 11-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Metalas
Talking

As I read in the trophy guide, the only missions you have to full synchronize are the main story sequences 1-9. As far as I have reached (Completed Sequence 5 and 1st memory of Sequence 6) in the story mode it seems much easier than Brotherhood, in which I got il Principe trophy and I have to say that there isn't a single mission in AC:R that is as hard as the tank one in Brotherhood. It was a pain in the ass!! I'm also going very well in AC:R, because I have full synchronized every memory I have completed so far! Well, let's hope for the best!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalas View Post
As I read in the trophy guide, the only missions you have to full synchronize are the main story sequences 1-9. As far as I have reached (Completed Sequence 5 and 1st memory of Sequence 6) in the story mode it seems much easier than Brotherhood, in which I got il Principe trophy and I have to say that there isn't a single mission in AC:R that is as hard as the tank one in Brotherhood. It was a pain in the ass!! I'm also going very well in AC:R, because I have full synchronized every memory I have completed so far! Well, let's hope for the best!!!
The tank one was easy Found i video on youtube and did it on the first try Not 100% legal, but it worked.
I'm in sequence 4 now and yes, it seems to be easier than brotherhood.
Xundheit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xernova View Post
Actually, that person can't be saved and he's not the reason why your 100% sync fails.

What you need to do is go to the black dots which appear on the map as soon as you can; those are the villagers you need to save (iirc you can only see them on the mini-map). If any of them get killed the game won't give you the "objective failed" message until you've finished the mission. Yeah, not helpful.

Basically, whenever you see black dots popping up on your mini-map, get over there right away and save those people!
i tried it your way, saw only 1 black dot and saved the person, continued on without seeing anymore black dots and did not get it?? should i hang out in the town fighting untill i see the black dot, or just rush up the hill and take care of black dot if they pop (only 1 popped for me)??
crashharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

the mission: portrait of a lady
full sync: steal the painting without the merchant spotting you.
tactic: i hire romancies and steal but then the mission fails

so how do i steal it unnoticed?

edit: lol it seems the painting was next to him. i did steal on his body because i thought he carried it

ff14 playing time. 80* hours. logging in time: 50 hours. *estimate

Last edited by luckyegg; 11-18-2011 at 08:01 PM.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashharder View Post
i tried it your way, saw only 1 black dot and saved the person, continued on without seeing anymore black dots and did not get it?? should i hang out in the town fighting untill i see the black dot, or just rush up the hill and take care of black dot if they pop (only 1 popped for me)??
I did run around the area for a while to see if I missed any (but I think if you take too long they will get killed and you'll never know it, but I'm not 100% sure). I can tell you there should be at least 4 of them, possibly more. But only 1? No, that's definitely not enough.

But yeah, I was kinda confused about this mission myself. Took a couple of retries.

If you feel like adding me, read this first:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Xernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Rated J

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I need help on the thieves challenge for running 300km without being interrupted. Where is the best place to achieve this?

Follow me on Twitter? https://twitter.com/JayHeron7
Rated J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated J View Post
I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I need help on the thieves challenge for running 300km without being interrupted. Where is the best place to achieve this?
just keep trying. i had difficulties also but i ended with double the points i needed. great places are where the pillars are. i think its in the left corner of the map
below the romanie headquarters

ff14 playing time. 80* hours. logging in time: 50 hours. *estimate
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:26 AM   #18 (permalink)

Any one know a good location for a byzantine almogovar, need them for the mercenary challenge. I had all dens locked before working on the challenges and im hoping you know a mission with them in since I suspect I have removed the free roam ones
Ceromorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:27 AM   #19 (permalink)

Sequence 8 memory 1
What do they mean by: kill 5 guards in close combat IF ATTACKED

I tried going all level without being hit once, all the while spamming my arrow storm, didn't work

Edit: Never mind...just got it lol

What I did was, I went straight in through the gates as soon as the level starts and just started the combo with the instant kills chained

Last edited by Helsings V; 11-19-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Helsings V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:31 AM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Xerios Send a message via MSN to Xerios Send a message via Yahoo to Xerios

Awards Showcase Silver Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated J View Post
i did it during night time when noone was in the streets, running in a circle around a well will work too

Xerios is offline   Reply With Quote