XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Old 01-04-2014, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default How to get elite fire barrel storage plan?

I'm having trouble acquiring this from Kenway's Fleet missions. Many people have stated that it's a reward for doing the Scarlatina mission in Canada but after doing it, the map wasn't rewarded.

Does this mean the map will be rewarded in a different city and in a different mission?

thedarkness91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkness91 View Post
I'm having trouble acquiring this from Kenway's Fleet missions. Many people have stated that it's a reward for doing the Scarlatina mission in Canada but after doing it, the map wasn't rewarded.

Does this mean the map will be rewarded in a different city and in a different mission?
Quote:
Elite Fire Barrel Storage:

Requires: Treasure Map – Kenway’s Fleet Mission – 3 Missions Unlock Treasure Maps, Empty Cellar (Eastern British Colonies), Scarlatina (Eastern Canada), and Great Reputation II (Mediterranean Sea)
Location: Isla Providencia – Dig on the beach near an old shipwreck in the water, between three palm trees.
Map Coordinates: 502, 44
Hope this helps you
Old 01-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

So I guess it'll be one of the three. Thanks for the info, it looks like I'll have to unlock the Mediterranean as the other 2 don't have it as a reward. I really hate getting this stinkin' map.

Last edited by thedarkness91; 01-04-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

really shouldnt take more than afew days of sending off ur fleet to any new areas with the ! on them heck i exclusivly went for the ones with really high monitary returns and i ended up geting them all and the trophy for doing all fleet areas
taliesin2943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

I've been sending my fleet out on missions that unlock more areas. I've just unlocked Africa, Portugal etc...so I'm hoping that by tomorrow morning I'll have a mission or something that unlocks the Mediterranean.

I enjoy playing the Kenway's Fleet mini-game but I wish they would've put the plan in the real game on an island or something like all the others.

Old 01-05-2014, 05:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I am hoping that my ships are all okay, I haven't played in a few weeks.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

I've unlocked Portugal and most of Africa now. I guess the Mediterranean is the final location that is unlocked. Sigh....so many days still to wait.