Homestead Mission's Lyle & Big Dave need help

Lightsp33d1987

Ok so far i have 100% the 12 main missions and i am at 85% overall now i have done all the homestead missions on the maps and i have all feathers, trinkets and pages, I have checked videos of where Dr Lyle should be and Big Dave but neither of them are there am i missing something what do i need to do to make them appear as i have been running all over now just trying to get them to appear any ideas on this?

Ok so far i have 100% the 12 main missions and i am at 85% overall now i have done all the homestead missions on the maps and i have all feathers, trinkets and pages, I have checked videos of where Dr Lyle should be and Big Dave but neither of them are there am i missing something what do i need to do to make them appear as i have been running all over now just trying to get them to appear any ideas on this?

Have you accepted the Encyclopedia of the Common Man mission from Achilles? If you have, are there any interactive conversations you haven't started?

Have you accepted the Encyclopedia of the Common Man mission from Achilles? If you have, are there any interactive conversations you haven't started?

I haven't accepted it yet was leaving that till last as reading how many people it has glitched on and the guide even says leave to last would this solve the problem then?

I haven't accepted it yet was leaving that till last as reading how many people it has glitched on and the guide even says leave to last would this solve the problem then?

Yes, you have to accept Encyclopedia of the Common Man, no other Homestead mission will show up before you have done that. You just shouldn't start scanning activites before you have completed everything else. From the trophy guide:

Just to clarify, when we state "don't do anything towards these trophies", you can still accept the Encyclopedia mission from Achilles, however we advise that you do not begin scanning any of the workers/residents prior to this step.

I myself begun scanning people right after I accepted the mission and never had any problem.