XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed III

Old 11-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default West New York underground

need help,i have unlocked all the underground entrances with the video on the guide all 11 are showing on my map i did open each door when i unlocked them but when i look at dna sync i have only got 84% for west newyork underground.for some reason if i enter south market my underground map has 11 showing but anywhere else only 10 is that correct as you are given south market as access to the other ten and when i enter any underground it says i have unlocked 11 of 11 so why only 84% do i have to do anything else

very confused
darthadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

You will get the final piece of it during mission 11 or 12....
Old 11-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylien View Post
You will get the final piece of it during mission 11 or 12....
thanks was starting to think it was another glitch
darthadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

I had this exact same problem, your % will change automatically from 84 to 100% after sequence 11/12. Nothing to worry about, just keep an eye on it after those sequence to make sure.
saint876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

ok guys, im kinda freaking out. I completed the entire story first, did all the underground stuff in the actual story like I was supposed to.

Now I am cleaning up and just did all the entrances and I only have ten. That one entrance won't show up in the underground but will above and my west new york underground is at 84%
bwallstreet13357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

bump

please help
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwallstreet13357 View Post
bump

please help
What? This has been answered... You'll get the final above ground fast travel point when you get far enough through the game. The final one is story locked. If you're having that much trouble believing us, then try to enter the "fort" in the south-west corner of New York. Oh, you can't? Well, then... maybe the last one is in there...

Why can't people figure that out? I did. I originally thought it was a glitch until I figured it was a missing above ground fast travel. I mean, count the number of fast travel spots when looking at the NY map. If only 10 are visible, then you're not far enough in the game to enter the location where the last fast travel location is. Basic logic here (but I get it, to a degree, because it's not obviously overt).

ADDITION:

OK. Fine. I'll give you some advice that seems just as obvious as my first advice (meant for those who haven't completed the story). Pardon my dyslexia. Sometimes I glean over things when I shouldn't.

Since you've only found 10 of the 11 fast travel locations in the underground, you're just going to have to search every nook and cranny to find it. 10/11 means you're not done and haven't found everything/explored everywhere in the underground. This could also be just as simple as walking up to the door that you unlocked with a lamp puzzle as well. Just keep exploring... again... simple logic.

I mean, without an image from your game, we can't help you very much. "Go to this... wait which one are you missing again?" See how hard that is? We aren't psychics here...

However, if you haven't yet, uncover all the gray on the NY map. You may find a fast travel that you missed (can also do this by exiting ALL of the fast travel doors in the Underground, if you have indeed finished the story).

Last edited by RandomRansom; 11-15-2012 at 06:03 PM.
RandomRansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Bucket

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Perhaps you should read his post more carefully? He says he completed the story already so he's already gottten "far enough through the game". The problem should be elsewhere (either above - or underground).
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thank you Bucket I appreciate you reading my comment and understanding where I am coming from.

@Random Ransom, Im sorry if I pissed you off somehow, I think you just misunderstood my problem. I read all the posts in here and the problem is they don't apply to this situation. If you want a picture, let me know of what and I will post it. I will try to provide as much information as possible right now.

When I finished the entire story and did all the chests, almanac pages, trinkets, pivots, homestead stuff, etc. I decided to do the underground. I did Boston first, no problem it's done. I then went to New York.

I already had 2 fast travel stations on my map of new york. the 2 most southern ones. South Market and "The Well One"(I dont know what people call it). I entered South Market and used all the maps that are currently available (IGN, GamesRadar, Trophy Guide on here to get the rest). On my underground map I have 10 Fast Travel points underground, all but South Market and 11 when Im above ground. I have gone in and out of the South Market entrance numerous times to try and clear up the problem, it has not worked. I have done everything in the game except feathers and 100% syncing completed missions.

My phone is charging then I will post pictures of both maps for reference

Is the South Market Entrance not one of the 11 (the one on the right, all the way at the bottom)

Last edited by bwallstreet13357; 11-15-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwallstreet13357 View Post
Thank you Bucket I appreciate you reading my comment and understanding where I am coming from.

@Random Ransom, Im sorry if I pissed you off somehow, I think you just misunderstood my problem. I read all the posts in here and the problem is they don't apply to this situation. If you want a picture, let me know of what and I will post it. I will try to provide as much information as possible right now.

When I finished the entire story and did all the chests, almanac pages, trinkets, pivots, homestead stuff, etc. I decided to do the underground. I did Boston first, no problem it's done. I then went to New York.

I already had 2 fast travel stations on my map of new york. the 2 most southern ones. South Market and "The Well One"(I dont know what people call it). I entered South Market and used all the maps that are currently available (IGN, GamesRadar, Trophy Guide on here to get the rest). On my underground map I have 10 Fast Travel points underground, all but South Market and 11 when Im above ground. I have gone in and out of the South Market entrance numerous times to try and clear up the problem, it has not worked. I have done everything in the game except feathers and 100% syncing completed missions.

My phone is charging then I will post pictures of both maps for reference

Is the South Market Entrance not one of the 11 (the one on the right, all the way at the bottom)
You didn't annoy me, specifically. It's just that so many people ask about the exact same thing without searching first. I got sick of saying the same thing, but, like you said, you're in a different situation.

It may be because you entered through the one that you weren't supposed to? You entered through the one that is in the "fort" right? The one in the south-west corner of New York? If you did, that may have caused a glitch, for all I know.

Umm... I'd still recommend going up to every door in the underground (maybe even leaving through it). If the underground says that you have 10/11 when you enter it, then one of them is not registering. I remember having to walk up to at least one door (maybe even walk through it) to have it register as found.

If you uncover every inch so there is no gray on the underground map... and still no 11/11... then you seem pretty screwed. Have fun getting 100% synchronization on another play through.

Take a picture of the underground map and post it in here, if you can. I'll check with my... OK, here. Try exiting out of the South Market exit from the Underground (don't go into underground through South Market, just to be safe). It has no fast travel icon, but is in the most southern part of the map (south of Old Dutch Church).

Maybe that'll work. If not, I'm out of ideas.

p.s. After checking, South Market never shows up as a fast travel location. There will only be 10 fast travel locations visible on the NY Underground map.
RandomRansom is offline   Reply With Quote