XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed III

Old 11-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINxCUP View Post
Dont start a new file man. I had to do that because my woodworker glitched for the Encyclopedia of the common man trophy. The "speed run" takes much longer than you think. Remember you don't even play as Connor till sequence 4.

Who do you have on your homestead so far? I got stuck until i realized you have to progress Norris far enough to where he needs a knife. Then the blacksmith mission unlocks.

I van confirm that they dont have to be done in a certain sequence!
I'm out right now and won't be home until later so I will post to you when I'm back on tonight and I'll tell you who I have. Thanks!

himynameismattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2012 PS3T Madden Champion   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by himynameismattyk View Post
I'm out right now and won't be home until later so I will post to you when I'm back on tonight and I'll tell you who I have. Thanks!
Cool, I played though the homestead missions twice, so if you let me know who you have, chance are I can tell you what you're missing.
TINxCUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner

I did all my homestead missions after I had finished the game. A few residents appear in other locations, Big Dave is in the frontier, Norris and the Doctor can be found in Boston. The doctor is only available after doing the farmer missions. There are like 1 or 2 in new york.
KuroBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to jvaferreira

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
I'm going for the Ben Franklin invention trophy. I beat the game and now, no homestead missions are showing up. Am I screwed or is there still a way to get the missions?
There is no mission for the inventions. You just have to craft them.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

Don't forget to Check Boston, New York, and Frontier, explore if there are parts of map not showing!

i had
Woodworker 2/3 but is listed in Database, so if listed in Database its done!
Lumberers 3/3 but isn’t listed in Database had to do a 4 time and got trophy!

If ever start over don't need delete current save, there are other user spots when you load the game! so won't lose current game!

I've heard there are cheats that can change the weather if needed! gotten with Pivots after beat game!

HyperNepV Drops: http://goo.gl/y8BnJ
The Last of Us YouTube Playlist:http://goo.gl/KXPoL

twitch.tv >http://goo.gl/c6HqWv

GamerCards in Spolier! Only shows on my 1st post!
gtasthehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINxCUP View Post
Dont start a new file man. I had to do that because my woodworker glitched for the Encyclopedia of the common man trophy. The "speed run" takes much longer than you think. Remember you don't even play as Connor till sequence 4.

Who do you have on your homestead so far? I got stuck until i realized you have to progress Norris far enough to where he needs a knife. Then the blacksmith mission unlocks.

I can confirm that they dont have to be done in a certain sequence!
I went to the frontier and found a mission then the miner popped up (I think in NY) but now I don't see any more missions. How can you tell the level of your workers?

himynameismattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaferreira View Post
There is no mission for the inventions. You just have to craft them.
actually ur residents needs to be leveled up to craft them so i see the problem here. im following this thread to be sure if its really glitched for the op or if he just missing something. i happy anyway i do all homestead missions after each sequence its worth looking into it though because i have been thinking to just do story fast
Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #18 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2012 PS3T Madden Champion   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand

Quote:
I went to the frontier and found a mission then the miner popped up (I think in NY) but now I don't see any more missions. How can you tell the level of your workers?
You can go to your accounting book (either at your mansion or at any general store) and try to craft something. When you do it will show the level of the artisan next to their picture.

So who is on your homestead? Did you save the miner from getting beat up? You have the lumberers right? Maybe the huntress?

Gotta know who you have so I can tell you where to find the others.
TINxCUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

1 more last thing. check ur logbook. there might be a mission active u didnt finish yet. no homestead missions did pop up until i checked logbook and saw there was a quest from big dave active where i needed to buy 2 items in general store. after i did that quest new popped up
ps: achilles count also to make new pop up
second edit: big dave quest also didnt show a marker just trying to help you here

Last edited by luckyegg; 11-13-2012 at 08:17 AM.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to jvaferreira

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyegg View Post
actually ur residents needs to be leveled up to craft them so i see the problem here. im following this thread to be sure if its really glitched for the op or if he just missing something. i happy anyway i do all homestead missions after each sequence its worth looking into it though because i have been thinking to just do story fast
After reading all this post with someone having problems day after day, I'm feeling super lucky that I didn't encounter ANY glitch. It seems hard to believe even for me.