XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed III

Old 11-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default Why am I not a play tester?

1. When playing Nine Men's Morris (EDIT: ANY GAME), after every time interacting with the table (play a game or just enter and exit) and while still in the bar/inn, your items box (gun, bow etc.) is cleared and left blank.

2. Your weapons box is changed to fists.

3. If you're using a crafted knife, it removes it as your main weapon (puts you on fists) as well as deletes the crafted knife from the pre-assigned weapons button. Even though it's absent from the assigned weapons slot, it will still appear if you click that direction.

4. #3 happens every time I hit R2.

To sum up my experience, try this:

1. Put item as bow and weapon as crafted knife.

2. Interact with game table (ie. NMM at the Homestead Inn).

3. Exit game and find item is blank and weapon is fist.

4. Press and hold R2.

5. Find crafted knife not assigned to any slot.

6. Release R2 and find item is now gun.

Removes item, deletes weapon, assigns different weapon and then assigns different item.

WTF? ALL I DID WAS LOOK AT A TABLE AND PRESS R2!!!!!!!

aaand a few more:

- I keep getting a prompt saying that I just obtained (insert spoiler item here) every time it travel. It was two days ago and I'm still being told that I just obtained it. It's not so bad, I guess. It just adds a different message on top of the one that I've been being prompted for, for the last 4 straight days. Imagine; every single time you travel, it says "new weapon obtained" and then "new item obtained".

- Was fully notorious and walked by a group of 8 soldiers. They did nothing at all.

- In mid fight, one of the big tank lookin' soldiers stands up stiff as a board and stops fighting, my noteriety goes away, I can't attack him anymore, he doesn't light up when I focus on him, he's stuck in generic guard stance/actions (swaying, looking at feet, turns head etc).

Last edited by effdeegee; 11-07-2012 at 09:39 PM.
effdeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #22 (permalink)

LoL:

Assassins contract: I walk up there to check it out.
The guy I try to assassinate is walking inside a trader cart.
I can't touch him and he can't run away.
(went away and got back to see him out in the open: Killed him)

Helping the kids in Northern New York: you have to knock out the traders: only there is only one.
Went back and after a while there were two and we're done...

In the tunnels of New York (The brewery I think) I walk into a room like we know from the earlier versions: navigate through the room and you're done.
There is a very funky colour in the water and alot is not finished building (colours were there but no physics)

Locks from treasure chests: some are good, with some the animation is well above the lock.

I was in the frontier and I first fought off 5 Lynxes and the 5 bears.
Doesn't have to be a glitch, but solitairy animals in full packs and near other predators, really? good for trade though
Kenzymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

lol forgot to mention the lock picking animation. It looks like he's scratching the top of the lid.

Last edited by effdeegee; 11-07-2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #24 (permalink)

I just got to New York, following the contact to the market, we get to the city area and the game locks up my PS3. I have tried it a few times locks in the same place every time. Any suggestions?

I think I will try the game data un-install re-install trick to see if it resolves the issue. I will keep you posted.

Last edited by Dave_Lister12; 11-07-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Dave_Lister12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #25 (permalink)

Megajumps it happened already few times for me... than i dont know if glitch but enemies.... they want kill me even i i do nothing and iam incognito..

6. Both Batmans
Favorite games: Fallout 3, Skyrim, COD, LOU, Max Payne 3, RDR, Dragon Dogma, DMC, Dead Space 2, AC2, NGS2, Syndicate, COJ2, Dead Island 1, Bulletstorm, Castlevania, Vanquish, Asura, Borderlands etc.
klujma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #26 (permalink)

Where do I begin...

1. When you are playing as young Connor and don't have hidden blades yet, you can still kill bears by doing the hidden blade animation: pushing your empty wrists into the bear.

2. When I do anything that removes a symbol from the map (get an almanac page, sync a viewpoint, liberation mission, etc.), the game puts custom marker on a random spot on the map. There's never anything at the marker of any note and I have to remove it manually.

3. Might possibly be not a bug, but there are a lot of treasure chests underground. I looked all over for any kind of cave, but I couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm just not good at finding caves in this game.

4. Red spots on the map marking an enemy, but there is nothing there.

5. NPC's spawning and unspawning right in front of me (happens in both Connor's and Desmond's levels). They just appear or disappear for no known reason.

6. I saw a frontier vendor symbol (British pound symbol) on the map and marked him so I could go to him. The on-screen GUI that showed how close I was to him was about 200m off from where the guy actually was. I had to keep going back to the map to see how close I was to him.

Last edited by PratikH; 11-07-2012 at 07:59 PM.
PratikH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by effdeegee View Post
lol forgot to mention the lock picking animation. It looks like he's scratching the top of the lid.
Haha I can't pick locks anymore without laughing at this :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PratikH View Post
Where do I begin...

1. When you are playing as young Connor and don't have hidden blades yet, you can still kill bears by doing the hidden blade animation: pushing your empty wrists into the bear.
I noticed that too. Ridiculous.
Darth_Krid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PratikH View Post
Where do I begin...

2. When I do anything that removes a symbol from the map (get an almanac page, sync a viewpoint, liberation mission, etc.), the game puts custom marker on a random spot on the map. There's never anything at the marker of any note and I have to remove it manually.

3. Might possibly be not a bug, but there are a lot of treasure chests underground. I looked all over for any kind of cave, but I couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm just not good at finding caves in this game.

4. Red spots on the map marking an enemy, but there is nothing there.

5. NPC's spawning and unspawning right in front of me (happens in both Connor's and Desmond's levels). They just appear or disappear for no known reason.

6. I saw a frontier vendor symbol (British pound symbol) on the map and marked him so I could go to him. The on-screen GUI that showed how close I was to him was about 200m off from where the guy actually was. I had to keep going back to the map to see how close I was to him.
2 of those were already mentioned and 1 of those isn't a glitch. That's 50%!

...and a couple more.
1. Liberation contracts still showing even when everything in the world is liberated. They're not even Liberation contacts. Just useless clutter.

2. Tavern in Boston labelled with dice cannot be entered.

3. Intermediate games harder than expert.

I'm sure I'll find more.

EDIT: minutes later...

4. A bar in east Boston where you can't use R2 inside.

5. A bar in central Boston where you can run inside (only one I've seen).

6. Not a glitch but, I would call a pretty big oversite. Other than the first 5 minutes of the first sequence you can't find any of the available games on easy difficulty.

Last edited by effdeegee; 11-07-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #29 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

The most annoying glitch I've had thus far is one that I experienced last night. I was on my way to a Homestead mission, quite literally within 100m of it actually, and I got stuck under a boulder that was in a river. I could see myself whenever I moved the camera close to the boulder, and I couldn't escape. I ended up fast travelling away to free myself, and had to make my way back to the mission.
fletchar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchar2 View Post
The most annoying glitch I've had thus far is one that I experienced last night. I was on my way to a Homestead mission, quite literally within 100m of it actually, and I got stuck under a boulder that was in a river. I could see myself whenever I moved the camera close to the boulder, and I couldn't escape. I ended up fast travelling away to free myself, and had to make my way back to the mission.
The same thing happened to me.

It happened a few minutes after I had control of mature Conner and was going to get a Trinket. It happened so long ago and there have been so many glitches since, that I forgot about it.