Convoy...well this sucks.

So I was playing the other day and one of my convoys was under attack in the Frontier I was on my way to defend it and my game froze. I restart the game and the convoy is no longer in need of being defended, @ some point I go to my manor look at the book and it shows the convoy as "attacked" can't fix it. It's pretty frustrating game freezes I lose a caravan -_- anybody else have an issue similar to this?

yeah, that sucks, i didn't even know my convoy was being attacked until the timer starting ticking... and i didnt know it was in the fortier...

Yeah they don't really do a great job of telling you your convoy is under attack. & at least for me the naval convoy NEVER gets attacked i've sent convoys that say risk 85% and nothing ever happens lol

If you guys are talking about the convoy trophy, where you need to send a convoy to , Boston, new York and frontier I got a flawless method. First you wanna upgrade your convoy by using the recipe. Then just throw 1 basket of apples in there and it will have only a 10% risk of not making it. The more you put in it the higher the risk and more likely it is to get attacked.

I had my convoy attaced once, but didn't know where it was, so couldn't save it..

what am I supposed to look for on the map?

Same thing happened to me today. I probably need to look into the whole convoy minigame a bit more, because I had no clue where I needed to go or what I had to do to save it.

I had my convoy attaced once, but didn't know where it was, so couldn't save it..

It'll be on the frontier somewhere, check the legend for the symbol you should look for on the map. Fast travel to the frontier, then find a location within the frontier the is near the ambush.

IIRC, you'll want to look for a six-sided icon with a shield or something like that inside, which will always be somewhere on one of the major roads. Then, fast-travel as close as you can get and run/ride the rest of the way, and you shouldn't have any problems. :)

Checked the accounting book and it says my Convoy got attacked. It won't let me send out another one, so I went to the frontier and still no symbol saying defend convoy, so what do I do now? I need to send 2 more convoys.

Yeah as or now you can't do anything about a convoy thats been attacked and the system either froze or you didn't defend it in time. Hopefully a way to fix for this will come soon it's kind of aggravating cuz I have more than enough $ that I could easily make another convoy but noooo my one convoy insists on being "attacked" and I can't do a damn thing about it