XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed III

Old 09-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to jvaferreira

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default AC3 Trophy List

I'm not sure it this is the true list.

Quote:
Achievements :

Rude Awakening - Re-Enter the Animus.
Daddy Dearest - Complete Present - Stadium.
Criss Cross - Complete Present - Skyscraper. more FP Puzzles?
The End is Nigh - Complete Present - Abstergo.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
Mystery Guest - Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
How D'ya Like Them Apples - Complete Sequence 3.
Heroes are Born - Complete Sequence 4.
The Day the Templars Cried - Complete Sequence 5.
Tea is for Englishmen - Complete Sequence 6.
The Whites of Their Eyes - Complete Sequence 7.
Caged Wolf - Complete Sequence 8.
Two if by Sea - Complete Sequence 9.
Grim Expectations - Complete Sequence 10.
Difficult End - Complete Sequence 11.
The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12.
Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
An Extraordinary Man - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
Patent Not Pending - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.
House Party - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
A Complete Set - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
Original Gamer - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.
Bring Down the House - Explore Fort Wolcott.
Kidd Gloves - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
All Washed Up - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
Entrepreneur, not Pirate! - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
Tumblehome - Upgrade the Aquila.
By Invitation Only - Be invited to join a Club.
In Good Standing - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
Man of the People - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
Monopoly Man - Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.
Head in the Cloud - Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.
Blowing in the Wind - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.
Completionist - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
Multitasking - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
Spit Roast - Perform a double assassination using a musket.
Circus Act - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
Predator - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.
Prince of Thieves - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
Jager Bomb - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
Magna cum Laude - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
Coureur des Bois - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
Eye Witness - Witness a predator killing an enemy.
Fin - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
Hunter/Killer - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
Winning Team - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
Personalized - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.

The Truth Will Out - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
Found it on X360A here is the link. There was a video but it had already been removed when I got there.

The multiplayer trophies don't seem to hard, I'm really happy with this trophy list. Hope it's the real thing.

I'm only worried about the first 3 red trophies, I hope it isn't more first person puzzles

Last edited by jvaferreira; 09-12-2012 at 10:33 PM.
jvaferreira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

this seem to look real but i want to wait until the real thing comes and usually xbox 360 get it first. I dont think they are going to do that again since they said we are going to play more as Desmond. Some of these look fake if you ask me like the assassin one when Connor is a lone wolf assassin
CrzGam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

I doubt there are more first person puzzles. The entire point of having those was having him relive memories when he was lost in the combined memories of two ancestors. That problem has been solved. And based on the locations called out, I'm sure it's some type of maze similar to the ones in previous games.

Shinta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:57 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I believe the list was linked in another thread, but it's good to see it in its own thread here. The multiplayer trophies have never been easier than this: no trophy for maximum multiplayer rank, no trophy for reaching the final wave in Wolfpack, no trophy for playing all game modes and no trophy for getting Extreme Variety. If the XP needed for level 20 is similar to AC Revelations, you can take care of all of those trophies in a few hours.

How hard the platinum is going to be depends on what those 100% requirements are going to be for the single player missions. They were pretty easy for AC Revelations, but I still remember how tough a few missions were for AC Brotherhood... so we'll have to wait to find out.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Just the four multiplayer related trophies? From a personal standpoint, I would be really disappointed if that was to be the case. They are however trophies that encourage you to simply play through the multiplayer rather than having to meet obscure requirements that force you to go out of your way in order to achieve, which is what I prefer. The Revelations multiplayer trophies also succeeded in this however, and there was about 10 of those if i recall
Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrney View Post
Just the four multiplayer related trophies? From a personal standpoint, I would be really disappointed if that was to be the case. They are however trophies that encourage you to simply play through the multiplayer rather than having to meet obscure requirements that force you to go out of your way in order to achieve, which is what I prefer. The Revelations multiplayer trophies also succeeded in this however, and there was about 10 of those if i recall
I wouldn't mind MP trophies like those we found in Revelations -- those were doable without a huge amount of grinding -- but anything like Brotherhood and I'll be annoyed as hell. I still haven't reached level 12 in that game, much less 50 required for the plat.

Overall, if this list is real, it doesn't look too bad. A decent enough list.

Edit: Oh! More trainees! I do like having my own assassin squad with me. There's also something to do after the credits roll. How interesting.
"The next two decades are going to be privacy. I'm talking about the Internet. I'm talking about cell phones.... And moreover, in a country born on the will to be free, what could be more fundamental than this?" - Sam Seaborn, played by Rob Lowe, from The West Wing

Last edited by redknightalex; 09-13-2012 at 01:34 PM.
redknightalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Said it before, I'll say it again: I don't care if they're easy or not, including MP trophies took this game straight off my list. I was so damned excited too, but this totally ruins it for me. Games should NEVER have MP achievements. It only serves to mess up legit games due to boosters, at best, and at the worst they can be glitchy (Dead Island 2), too much of a time-sink, or just plain impossible for reasons beyond the gamer's control, for example a crappy lobby or match making setup (see: Twisted Metal and the fact that no one ever plays certain match types combined with the fact that most of the people who try and boost them find them glitched).

And I've said this also before, and I'll again repeat myself: Anyone who thinks MP trophies are ever a good thing should be forced to attempt to plat The Fight and Twisted Metal. Give that a shot, then try and say MP trophies are ever worth having in a game.

I keep checking these threads in the hopes that someone will dispute this trophy list and post one that doesn't include those abominations...

Trophy details in spoiler.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Rule the Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrney View Post
Just the four multiplayer related trophies? From a personal standpoint, I would be really disappointed if that was to be the case.
My best guess is there are going to be more DLC multiplayer trophies somewhere down the line. And hopefully, not the completely stupid DLC multiplayer trophies we've had in Revelations, where you were forced to do something specific on a specific map... that nobody ever played because of a massive DLC boycott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule the Heretic
Said it before, I'll say it again: I don't care if they're easy or not, including MP trophies took this game straight off my list. I was so damned excited too, but this totally ruins it for me.
It's less than half the number of multiplayer trophies compared to Revelations (which could be wrapped up in about 5 to 6 hours) and they're infinitely easier than those in Brotherhood (which not only required between 20 to 30 hours of hardcore playing but also a pretty high skills if you were doing the Extreme Variety bonus legit)... so if anything, these four shouldn't ruin the overall game for anyone.

I understand game developers putting in multiplayer trophies to extend the lifespan of a game, but I actually agree that for the most part, trophies that require you to get to a certain maximum level are usually not fun (unless you actually really love the game). What Ubisoft has been doing with Assassin's Creed seems to be a very good alternative, throwing in some but not a lot of multiplayer trophies that can all be gotten relatively easily and quickly.
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Thanks for reposting them in a new thread, it was really necessary.
Very decent list and not a lot of grinding concerning the multiplayer part, I can't wait to plat' the game.

+ + + + + + + + Blank friend requests not accepted. + + + + + + + + +
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

If it's legit it sounds like a decent trophy list to me and should be fun.