'Join Or Die' Edition Leaked

Vuule

An Assassin’s Creed III ‘Join Or Die’ Edition has been accidentally leaked over at Italian online retailer Multiplayer.com.

http://www.esperino.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Assassins-Creed-Join-or-Die-Edition-ESP.jpg

The image was spotted by a few quick users but has since been removed. Could this be an upcoming Collector’s Edition for Assassin’s Creed III?

The term “Join or Die” was a popular slogan created by Benjamin Franklin in a political cartoon back in 1754. Given Benjamin Franklin is appearing as a supporting character in Assassin’s Creed III leads some credibility to such an edition.

It has already been confirmed that a Collector’s Edition is heading to Australia but what it actually includes is still a mystery.

Going by the product image, it looks like the Join or Die Edition comes with a leather-bound journal along with an Assassin’s Creed neck chain and downloadable content, all housed in a limited edition Join Or Die box. The image does say in Italian that it is not the finalised box art which as collectors will know, usually indicates it is a promotional shot for something that is upcoming.

No official release information from Ubisoft is available at this time but it does give you food for thought. Assassin’s Creed III is due out on October 31st 2012 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Source: Assassin's Creed III 'Join Or Die' Edition Accidentally Leaked? | Esperino

Information about the editions was released today :)

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/en-GB/images/freedom_editiontcm2142769.jpg

Freedom Edition

Restricted to experienced Assassins only. This prestigious edition includes everything you need to become a freedom fighter. An amazing figurine of Connor, a steelbook case designed by the Worldwide-class Comics-artist Alex Ross and George Washington's diary will please all Assassin's Creed true fans. In addition, extra content will enable you to improve your Assassin’s skills.

This Freedom Edition includes:

A 24cm high quality figurine of Connor

A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross

George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

One exclusive Lithograph

In-game bonus content:

Single Player Mission: Lost Mayan Ruins

Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel.

Single Player Mission: Ghost of War

The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

The Sharpshooter Multiplayer Package

Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/en-GB/images/ac3_join_or_die_editiontcm2142765.jpg

Join or Die Edition

Join or Die... a single call to action which will determine whether you're ready to fight for freedom or give up and die by an unfair oppression. Join us and ignite the American Revolution! you'll find an authentic Assassin’s medallion, George Washington's diary, and you'll get access to extra content with additional missions, skills, skins....

This Join or Die Edition includes:

The medallion of the Assassins with its high quality curd ladle

George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

In-game bonus content:

Single Player Mission: Ghost of War

The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

The Sharpshooter Multiplayer Package

Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

Special Edition

The Special Edition: an exclusive package with additional digital content.

In-game bonus content

Single Players Mission: A Dangerous Secret

Fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution. In case of success, you'll be rewarded with an exclusive weapon: a Flintlock Musket.

Assassin's Creed® III - Pre-Order

The DLC will likely just be a new multiplayer character, so - meh. But that leather journal and assassin's symbol necklace are damn sweet. I'll be adding that to my Nathan Drake's ring.

EDIT: Single Player Mission - Lost Mayan Ruins. What.

http://troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/what-is-this-i-dont-even.jpg

If the necklace is a medalion like the one on the official site then I'm not interested =( the one on the OP's picture was way cooler.

Edited by purifico

I am LOVING the artwork for the Join or Die Edition. That is just beautiful.

I wonder what the price points will be....?

The 'Join and Die' edition is €79,99 and the 'Freedom' edition is €99,99. I'm not sure about other countries though.

This sucks that US won't get any of these awesome editions... I hope they bring something good here. It better be as good as the Freedom Edition.

I am LOVING the artwork for the Join or Die Edition. That is just beautiful.

I wonder what the price points will be....?

This thread shows the prices in Euros... Not sure if the first two editions are 5 euros off... as someone already stated the prices for Euros.

Which edition are you buying? - Xbox360Achievements.org

Also, IGN posted the British Pounds.

Freedom Edition: £79.99 on consoles and £59.99 on PC

Join or Die Edition: £64.99 on consoles and £34.99 on PC