Glitched 2 times now WTF

Ok i was enjoying the game pumped in 15 hours into the sp and then i got the infinite loading screen bug tried everything i could not get a fix i searched online tried several methods so i then restarted the game.

Now im at Sequence 5 where you need to kill the recruiter i 100% mission and i cannot open the letter this game is a pile of bugs its broken and i do have the patch installed which was supposed to of fixed these issues really......

• 3 months later...
Ok i was enjoying the game pumped in 15 hours into the sp and then i got the infinite loading screen bug tried everything i could not get a fix i searched online tried several methods so i then restarted the game.

Now im at Sequence 5 where you need to kill the recruiter i 100% mission and i cannot open the letter this game is a pile of bugs its broken and i do have the patch installed which was supposed to of fixed these issues really......

If you have PS+ have you been uploading your saves? Has downloading a previous save worked for anyone? I have upload every chance I get just in case I hit on of these and that would work.