XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS Vita Games > All PS Vita Games > A (Vita) > Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

Old 12-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
cpt

Default Human Shield trophy help!

Ok so when i see the firing squad it iturns yellow i keep pressing X but they shoot me instead even tho i am close to enemis ..Am i suppose to be behind them or in front of the enemy ..theres no prompt button ...i keep hammering x button but she just kicks them so i wait till they turn yellow again so i can get enemy close enough...is there a trick to this or am I doing something wrong ...do i have to wait for the prompt button or do i just keep pressing x in the hope that it will work ...very fustrating .,i seen some videos on youtube but doesn t really show you what buttons to excute ..any help would be appreciated ..cheers
cpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
cpt

its ok i got it now .....you just have to lure them into the line of fire and just press x once
cpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM   #3 (permalink)

But you have to do this (all 10 kills) in one streak. Because when you die, your stats will reset to 0.
Does this happen to others too??
CyberKid69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

In pause menu go for OPTIONS --> STATS --> FIGHT AND KILLS there you will find info how many guys you killed so if you will die you can check number of them to re-kill.

Proudest : Section 8 and Section 8: Prejudice!
Proudest : All Monkey Island games

Teravius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKid69 View Post
But you have to do this (all 10 kills) in one streak. Because when you die, your stats will reset to 0.
Lol no, not in one streak. You can kill one or two and come back later for the other kills. Just don't forget to save each time you succeeded and that's it.

+ + + + + + + + Blank friend requests not accepted. + + + + + + + + +
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKid69 View Post
Same thing happened to me. I killed 8 and then died, checked my stats and I had 0 kills by human shield. Incredibly frustrating, Shield kills are a pain in the arse to get. I checked the stats after each one after that...
Old 01-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to PuI2ePLaYaZ Send a message via AIM to PuI2ePLaYaZ Send a message via MSN to PuI2ePLaYaZ Send a message via Yahoo to PuI2ePLaYaZ

Yes... I had 4 human shields... then died.. and my stats resetted to 0 Human Shields .... it was frustrating... just remember to save or start a mission to save your file and you can always come back after to find more human shields....

PSN Gamercards
PuI2ePLaYaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

The game really doesn't auto save often, and as far as I know there is no way to manually save. You have to be careful when you're doing anything so that you will never need to start anything over again.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

I haven't even seen a single firing line in this game. I only played about 2 and half hours, just enough to complete the story, and I've been in numerous battles, but not once has there been a firing line. I've seen it in the PS3 game so I know what to look for, but it just never shows up.
infinitesora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

story in 2 and half hours? yeah right