If I start a new game, will the trophies I unlock add my existing ones?

rita_g

Hi, the title says it all xD I am missing one trophy from platinum - The fly swatter. I was naive to think I will be able to get it after finishing the game. Anyway, since I don't want the DLC, if I start a new game on my profile - Will I be able to earn just this trophy? or will I have to earn them all?

Well open the start menu in your game and choose a memory sequence than confirm it. I did it for the famous easter egg with the giant Octopus in one of the Assassin's Tombs (Dasmacus one I think, the one with the huge "parcour" where it's full of water). And it worked... But when you can relive the moment of the games, it will just cancel just the current progress of the game.

Well open the start menu in your game and choose a memory sequence than confirm it. I did it for the famous easter egg with the giant Octopus in one of the Assassin's Tombs (Dasmacus one I think, the one with the huge "parcour" where it's full of water). And it worked... But when you can relive the moment of the games, it will just cancel just the current progress of the game.

Wow, that's interesting.

If you google "assassins creed 2 chapter select"/"assassins creed 2 reply sequence" you will find a bunch of people saying it's not supported.

I tired it at the time and it didn't work. I don't have the game anymore so I can't check it myself, but if it works - people should know :)

Edited by rita_g