Rate the trophy difficulty...  

2,410 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.97

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished my Platinum today with a total game time of 21 hours 30 minutes. That time is with messing around constantly and leaving the game on while I ate foodstuff.

Overall, the game was easier than the first, but more enjoyable. The game mechanics were agreeable and worked 95% of the time. I did have one small issue that didn't allow me to use smoke bombs without the game locking up. This made the No-hitter trophy a little harder, but not unmanageable.

All-in-all a hit, in my book.

Gave this a 4, it's not that hard at all. The collectibles do take time, and some of the combat ones can be momentarily annoying but I mean momentarily literally. I'd say the hardest part of this game was the timed portions of the secret tombs, you combine that with wall jumps and self-changing cameras and it can be a little frustrating. 30 hours, relaxed play-through, 100%. Make sure you don't miss Fly Swatter.

None of them are difficult, although there are some annoying ones. A bit time consuming. I think my playtime was around 25-30hrs, but that includes most of the side quests. Overall a pretty easy platinum trophy if you like the game.

This game will most likely be my first platinum and I've tried others before, but this seems the easiest, funnest, and least time consuming. Everyone should be able to platinum this game with little to no skill, I wouldn't give it higher then a 6.

gave it a 3. i got like 80 % of the trophies or more by just playing the story, and not paying attention to the trophies yet... biggest thing i had to do was collect all the feathers, otherwise it would go down another point. takes some time (and in the tombs, sometimes practice), but not hard at all.

I voted two.

Game was seamless, no trophy was difficult, no combat challenges I could think of. Definitely a fun platinum and more games should aspire to be like it. Lots of riddles (which I love), but some trophies can be tedious/time-consuming, though not impossible at all.

The "difficult" trophies require a lot of brain work as opposed to mere skills and agility, which I thought was a refreshing change of patterns in the trophies.

I like the riddle mini adventures you take when unlocking assassins' tombs, but some of the Glyph codes did not make sense. Feathers *gags* is what brought it to two. I fucking HATE collectibles! I definitely liked the Glyphs because of the puzzles, *those* are the type of collectibles we should aspire to have, not.. feathers :rolleyes:

Combat- and playthrough-wise, nothing difficult at all, even the trophies based on them. The game can get a bit tedious, which is why I gave it a two, not one, but not three because it doesn't require to do ALL the side missions nor does it require 100% completion at the Villa.

Overall this was definitely one of the most fun platinums I had. An easy platinum AND a fun game, plus no second playthrough which makes it all the better! Bravo Ubisoft :applause: