XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed II

Old 08-12-2011, 05:35 AM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to leantr00

Sometimes my game glitches when I "contract" a group of warriors, so neither them or the enemies attacks. For the sequence where you have to kill a specific priest in a church, and all the enemies are dressed like priests, i used the warrior group and then i got the glitch (actually, this was the 1st time i realized this glitch, don't know if it works on other parts of the game or with others gamers... PS: i'm playing the deluxe edition) - neither my warriors or the enemies was attacking

So i begin slashing everything around and got the trophy

leantr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #22 (permalink)

Damn, I tried going for this so many times in story mode and failed time and time again. In clean up and free roam and tried a few more times cursing at the game. Read this and didn't even think about smoke bombs. GENIUS! got it on my first try after smoking those rascals, thanks alot !
Natedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:14 AM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I just got this... sadistic trophy. I dunno why, but I find countering attacks easier in the first game, I'm not as good at countering in this game. So I used the smoke bomb method, and failed even at that a couple of times.

My first attempt failed because even though I'm sure I killed more than 10 enemies without taking a hit, the trophy did not unlock. -_- My 2nd attempt failed because I accidently used 2 smoke bombs in a row and I couldn't kill enough enemies before running out of "smoke-cover". I got hit at this point.

My 3rd attempt succeeded, which was more luck than anything. So I had finished 9 enemies, then I ran out of smoke-cover yet again and some bastard-with-an-axe comes running at me. At this point I panicked and kinda forgot how to counter, so instead I dodged... by accident. At this point I had enough and shot Mr. Axe with my pistol. Or at least, tried to. I missed twice, then somehow managed to dodge the axe of doom until I finally shot Mr. Axe on the 3rd attempt. And then *ding!* trophy unlocked.

When I'm under pressure of such challenges as "don't get hit a single time", that's usually when I start screwing up and making the most idiotic mistakes.

If you feel like adding me, read this first:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Xernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Thanks alot, the smoke bomb worked like a charm, got it first time

My Maintained Threads| My MOTM/ staff max club| THL Start: 5706| Sig by ESYLD| PSNP| PSNTL

Quote:
Harry: 'dan watch these skills'
*Throws bag, misses heli, throwing 105k in the river*
TheManUtdFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #25 (permalink)

I did this without realising in the part where you have to kill all the lieutanents in Venice. There's one in the orphanage and he sets LOADS of guards on you and I just held block and countered their attacks. I didn't even realise I did it when it popped! xD
suckmylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANGSTRY101 View Post
The smoke method worked like a charm for me. I entered the restricted area (Venice), got a group to chase and throw the smoke and took out all with the hidden blade.
I tried this twice and failed both times and gave up. To be fair I was dead tired though and couldn't focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goovey View Post
Another good place to do this is as the small church out in the field when you have to kill the four main bad guys. I think it's around the time when you first get smoke bombs. The guards dressed as monks die in one counter attack and are easy to defend against.
I had to start over after re-install due to a bunch of glitches. This worked perfectly for me. Dragged the ones inside over to a door so more would join in, just kept countering and there it was.

amesbhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

as the trophy guide says it, you should go for this once you have the block ability.

then find 10 enemies and simply hold the block button and perform the counter block when they try to attack you
StarGate55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:35 AM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Infinitez

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default Smoke bombs

How I did it, it wasn't really legit, though I did get it legitimately afterwards.

Just buy 3 smoke bombs from a blacksmith, and attract 3 groups of guards that are standing or patrolling. An easier way would just to run around while being notorious.
Once you've got them all around in the same general area, throw a smoke bomb and assassinate as many guards as you can while they are coughing. When the first smoke bomb has no effect, throw a second one and continue killing them one by one. The trophy should pop up a few seconds after you get the guards.

Currently on a PS3 Gaming hiatus.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Infinitez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:00 AM   #29 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I tried to get the trophy using the counter-attacking method (to no success). I then tried the smoke bomb technique and got it first try. Huzzah for smoke bombs.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #30 (permalink)
ekn

i've done this one in the DLC mission when you fight the crowd in the castle, seemed to be doable, but rather annoying
ekn is offline   Reply With Quote