Trophy Glitch Fix

Was a fix ever found? was it patched or was there a firmware update or something like that, that fixed story trophies and the feather trophies and such from not unlocking?

Ive just made it to DNA sequence 4 and i dont want to go any further unless i know trophies will unlock, i havent patched AC2 at all (i had a weird thought that the glitch was a result of one of the original patches) but now im just unsure

Yeah when they say there's a glitch, it doesn't mean everyone will get it. It just means there's a chance. I played through and didn't encounter a single glitch whatsoever. The "delete game data and re-install" trick seems to work for most games' glitched trophies if it does happen to you, but you could always copy/back up your game save if you don't want to risk losing data. :D

Above poster is correct: delete the game data and it should fix. There is no official fix. I had this problem with the "I like the view" and first asassins tomb trophies not unlocking. After gamedata delete every other trophy was fine. Just need to do a short replay for these missing two. Glitch is annoying but hasnt affected everyone. I can let them off despite being mad about it a few weeks ago. AC2 is a quality game.

Above poster is correct: delete the game data and it should fix. There is no official fix. I had this problem with the "I like the view" and first asassins tomb trophies not unlocking. After gamedata delete every other trophy was fine. Just need to do a short replay for these missing two. Glitch is annoying but hasnt affected everyone. I can let them off despite being mad about it a few weeks ago. AC2 is a quality game.

Lol it's pretty much the universal fix to most trophy glitches :D