XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Old 05-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #591 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I can't confirm that End Bonuses don't count since I got them through the course of multiplayer anyway without actually going for them, but a lot of people say that they aren't needed.

For the record: I got Untouchable twice. The first time was really cheap but it worked. I entered a match (forgot what it was called) where in the first round we were the team being hunted and there was only 30 seconds left, so I never got killed, but then in the second round I got a kill (Untouchable only counts if you get atleast one kill).
Old 05-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #592 (permalink)

I'm sure I got all bonus got ev yesterday trophy didn't popup.
I had done all end bonus incl untouchable. I'll try later one match when there are more people on. Really weird.
HiYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #593 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Is there a way to track how many you've got or do you need to do it yourself ?
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #594 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-IRVINE-94 View Post
Is there a way to track how many you've got or do you need to do it yourself ?
You need to track it yourself mate. Some are tracked in the Challenge Menu, but not all of them. You should have the majority by time you reach level 50, probably the major exception being Extreme Variety. Once you knock EV out of the way, it's a straight and narrow road ahead.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button

Last edited by fletchar2; 05-27-2012 at 12:31 PM.
fletchar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #595 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bright Idea!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchar2 View Post
You need to track it yourself mate. Some are tracked in the Challenge Menu, but not all of them. You should have the majority by time you reach level 50, probably the major exception being Extreme Variety. Once you knock EV out of the way, it's a straight and narrow road ahead.
Apparently, interception is a common one missed, so you might actually need to go for that one with a friend.

As for the challenge menu keeping track of them, remember that they are not recorded in the challenge menu if you earned them in a private match.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #596 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Staff - Moderator

Quote:
Thanks mate

I started today, and I've got about 5 more to go and the co-op bonuses. The 2 poison ones, triple escape, kill from ledge and extreme variety

What level do you unlock poison at?
Old 05-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #597 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
What level do you unlock poison at?
Level 29 if my memory recalls correctly.

Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
Old 05-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #598 (permalink)

Quote:
Level 29 if my memory recalls correctly.
Thanks you . I got from 6 to 12 playing for a few hours this morning so I'm on my way
Old 05-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #599 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks you . I got from 6 to 12 playing for a few hours this morning so I'm on my way
Yeah the levelling system isn't too difficult until you reach about rank 38 onwards. From there, it is very much a ball-ache.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #600 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah the levelling system isn't too difficult until you reach about rank 38 onwards. From there, it is very much a ball-ache.
I won't mind as long as I keep finding games, it's really fun online