XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 15 1.93%
2 3 0.39%
3 21 2.70%
4 50 6.42%
5 118 15.15%
6 169 21.69%
7 223 28.63%
8 112 14.38%
9 28 3.59%
10 - Very Hard 40 5.13%
Voters: 779. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #91 (permalink)

I thought this was a 5. It was a fairly straightforward platinum, the single player trophies were all a breeze, and the online aspect was fun and did not feel like long at all before I was at 50. Ill even go as far as to say the game was to easy to platinum IMO, it wouldve been nice to see trophies for 100% full sync, 100% renovation, guild challenges and more virtual training. Without 2 of the online trophies which I boosted for it wouldve been a but overall still a good game
alex999alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:41 PM   #92 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Almost Golden   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I gave it a 5. Nothing too hard some of the online trophies are hard if you don't boost like aeotm but pretty easy plat.

kb420mcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #93 (permalink)

i gave a 2 for SP trophies and a 7 for MP.. overall a 6
Old 01-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #94 (permalink)

Thumbs up

I give this a solid 8 because some of the trophies are pretty tricky, boosting doesn't count. I actually had to get help for the employee of the months greater variety but somehow managed to get everything else without trying, well not too hard like haystack killing that was fun! Only thing I wish were to be a check list for aeotm that should be at least a silver! Or a gold if getting 50 was just a silver that was just time consuming but time flew! Wish there's something where you can start over at lvl1 like CoD and red dead style that would be even cooler. All in all, I would do it again those trophies are well earned and I enjoyed it
AncientAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #95 (permalink)

Gave it a three. Single player trophies were very easy and i was lucky that didn't glitched. Multiplayer is really fun to play, especially with friends, and i boosted only abstergo employee with them, because the others came naturally while playing.

My platinums: Heavy Rain, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, God of War III, Just Cause 2, Darksiders, Toy Story 3, Modern Warfare 2, World at War, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dante's Inferno
slann01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:24 PM   #96 (permalink)

I gave 8 simply for the online trophies. Yes they are easy but there are the ones that some will find difficult to achieve. This doesnt however take into account the fact that you can boost. if i take that into consideration then that would take me down to about a 5
jimmymac25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #97 (permalink)

I voted a 7. SP is easy enough but the MP is a beeeoootch. Very time consuming and some players just run around and steal your kills which can be annoying. Glad its over. Luckily none of my trophies glitched.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #98 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Offline trophies are even easier than in AC II (which was really easy), I'd give them a 3.5/10. Then the online, it has some annoying trophies and leveling up to rank 50 takes some time, so I'd give the game in total a difficulty rating of 5/10. It's mediocre. Nothing bad but not that easy.

EDIT: I really wished the singleplayer would have a silver trophy for "Rome fully rebuilt" or a gold trophy "100 % synch achieved". I would have even liked "Get a gold medal on every Virtual Training mission". But nooo... the developers thought trophy collectors would consider the platinum too hard or something. Fuck it.

Trophy cards in spoiler:
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Execta; 01-11-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Execta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 AM   #99 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

voted a 6.. nothing too difficult but aeotm is a bit of a pain if you dont check all bonuses you done.. i couldnt figure out which bonus i had left.. believe or not the trophy popped after a drop kill
anyway happy this game is going back on the shelf until some dlc comes out..

FORZA MILAN !!!
alx681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:56 AM   #100 (permalink)

I gave this a 7 because of two trophies.

Role Model and AEOTH.

Getting Role Model I thought involved a lot of luck, and to get Extreme Variety bonus for AEOTM was too difficult without boosting.

To get 15 bonuses in one game is hard, I found getting 10 to be a struggle.
Mr Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote