Achievements list

DPatriot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing no co-op trophies. :shrugs: Abit strange. :think: I gathered the no multiplayer aspect, but was expecting some bullshit co-op trophies might actually pick this up now.

That's because this is Rogue, not Unity. :p

Looks like an alright list, just do everything like every other Asscreed game. I'll probably pick this up once it goes on sale.

Edited by Gage

Not a bad list at all, but what most surprises me for the achievements/trophies is that three of them require certain cheats for you to earn them. While I think the cheats might make the game more difficult, it's new to see that achievements and trophies are needing cheats now to unlock a few.

Going by the trophy list there looks like theres only 6 sequence's i'm guessing there'll have more missions in each then
Let's hope!

Lotta collectibles. Well, I did all of them in Assassin's Creed III twice...nothing I can't handle, bitches! Wish it had been a tad more creative, but interested to see the platinum name and image.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Nice list, in no rush to play it with AC Unity coming out round about the same time so will grab this during post Xmas sales or might wait for the inevitable PS4 version.

Glad to see a list with no tacked on MP trophies and to those concerned, the devs for Unity said the list will be most single player with a few for the co-op brotherhood missions, but they said you can complete those missions offline anyway so Unity should also be a completely offline plat too :D

Let's hope!

Lotta collectibles. Well, I did all of them in Assassin's Creed III twice...nothing I can't handle, bitches! Wish it had been a tad more creative, but interested to see the platinum name and image.

Still have nightmares over ACIII

Got to about 89% total sync and realise that the Pages I collected as haytham hadn't counted toward the % total and they wouldn't reappear... meaning I had to start the entire game again after 40 hours getting to about 90% total completion :@

This looks like a pretty decent, and fairly typical list for an AC game. There are some nice little details here and there though, that give me some thoughts and ideas about the game.

No page unturned - Complete the final glitched memory.

Trophy/achievement image is of a Fleur de Lis, a typically French symbol, so it might be safe to assume that we have to play through the whole game in order to find the Unity connection that the devs have mentioned a few times. Also, "glitched memory" makes me wonder if this game might be comparable to Liberation, with certain parts having been edited by Abstergo?

Repairman - Repair all computers in Abstergo Entertainment

This, along with the ones for completing the present day parts, seems to suggest that the present day will be very, very similar to how they handled it in Black Flag.

Globe Trotter - Complete 17 story missions in the Naval Campaign

Maybe this is why the game only has 6 or 7 main sequences? Or maybe they've fleshed out the Kenway's Fleet mini-game even more, to also include some kind of story? Hard to say for now, but it wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be another 100+ hour game for me, with all the side content...

Master of the North Atlantic - All legendary Battles Completed

With a trophy image more or less identical to Black Flag's Devil of the Caribbean trophy, for beating all the Legendary Ships, but the description saying 'Battles', maybe we'll be getting an even bigger challenge this time?

Unicorn Slayer - Harpoon a Narwhal

Yeah, this one just made me laugh, so I'm including it! :p

Hunt the hunted - Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the HUNTED cheat is active.

I ENDURE - Sink 10 ships in North Atlantic without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.

Supplier - Take over 10 large supply camps while only the VETERANS cheat is active.

Killing machine - Kill 30 guards without dying while only the ENDURANCE cheat is active.

These four all look like they're simply here for another challenge. I'm obviously just guessing here, but I'm thinking the HUNTED cheat might keep spawning endless waves of something equivalent to the Hunters in Black Flag, overpowered versions of the regular ships, and if I had to guess, based on the name and the 2 trophies involving it, I'd say the ENDURANCE cheat disables health regeneration or something like that. As for the VETERANS cheat, I guess we'll just have to see, but my guess right now, without knowing anything more about the game, is that it might beef up the regular goons and soldiers in the game, making them more powerful and harder to kill.

Other than that, there's also a ton of different trophies describing and confirming other details about the game, like reverse-boardings, stalkers and surprise air attacks, breakable ice bergs and ice sheets, etc, but most of those are things we (at least those of us who've watched all the trailers and game play videos) already know about.

All in all, I'm definitely looking forward to playing this once I'm all through with Unity, and depending on the quality of the story, this looks like it might be as good a game as Black Flag, or possibly even better, with all the new gameplay additions.

Got to about 89% total sync and realise that the Pages I collected as haytham hadn't counted toward the % total and they wouldn't reappear... meaning I had to start the entire game again after 40 hours getting to about 90% total completion :@

That's what happened to me. :(

Anyway, Unicorn Hunter is appropriate for harpooning a narwhal because people once thought that they were unicorns.

Ironic that there's a trophy for "beating the glitched memory". So that'll be all of them then, Ubisoft? ;)

Looking forward to this, done all the AC games and I still love the series. Don't even care if they're milking it, can always find time for new AC in my yearly playlist.

Going by the trophy list there looks like theres only 6 sequence's i'm guessing there'll have more missions in each then

When I saw the achievement list, the first thing that stuck out to me was the 6 sequences. I'm hoping they are long sequences than!! Either way, I will be happy to add this plat to my AC collection :):dance:

Really? I've never had that happen to me. I've always collected a few of the pages as Haytham and they all carried over to when I finally became Connor. That sucks though! I feel your pain about having to start over. I had to do it with the Encyclopedia because of the Farmer glitch. Luckily, I backed up my save right after I killed Pitcairn at the end of Sequence 7 and just played from there!

Edited by Barrndawg

Ironic that there's a trophy for "beating the glitched memory". So that'll be all of them then, Ubisoft? ;)

Looking forward to this, done all the AC games and I still love the series. Don't even care if they're milking it, can always find time for new AC in my yearly playlist.

Even if they make a ps4 version of this eventually :p

Wait, what ? 6 sequences ? Not sure what to expect now... even if each could have twice as much memories than in BF for all i know. For a spin-off, Rogue doesn't look half-assed so far, just please don't make it a 5 hours long campaign.

Other than that, the list looks great.

Edited by The Governor