Worst MP I have ever played

gudger666

Ive never been this pissed off with a MP game before, is the game stupid unfair and broken or what??

Why does the game always put the highest level players on one team and lowest on other

Why when im about to be killed and it says press circle does it NEVER work

Why do some players turn invisible

The smoke bomb makes it almost impossible to kill someone and they just get away

The higher level players have a big advantage which makes it more unenjoyable

You are right but it is becuase the game is old and the only people playing are either new and going for trophies or die hard fans that have had max level for a while now. You have to be extremely quick to stun people and even then most times you will still get killed unless they aren't sure who you are and you stun them without them hitting the kill button. If it is a team mode you should be able to pick your team so the higher levels probably jump on a team with each other. And yes higher levels do have the advantage, as you progress you will unlock perks, smoke bomb being one and it is very powerful for offense and defense, you will get it at level 20 and turning invisible is also another perk.

Just like any other game it is hard to start the multiplayer yeàrs after the games release as there will be a lot of pros playing and if you have never played an assassins creed mp then it takes a while to get used to but just keep playing and you will get used to what you need to look for, how to defend yourself and tricks to get more kills.

When I first played I didn't like it at all and would get agrivated but kept going and watching what the high levels did and now I kick ass and take names right along with them and actually enjoy it even though I have never really cared for the online part of games.

My suggestion is to start out on Simple Deathmatch. It's just you against other players without the advantages of Perks or Abilities.

Level up enough until you are able to purchase Abilities that will benefit you in team-modes.

The MP on this game is actually a lot of fun, my favorite out of the entire series. Sure it may seem unfair, but once you start leveling yourself up, you start standing more of a chance.

Sounds like another game to avoid. Thanks for the comments.

It's really not to bad, the single player is fun and nothing very hard. Just a few multiplayer trophies and thankfully just have to get level 20 instead of 50. If you have ever played multiplayer in an assassins creed game you wouldn't have a problem but if your totally new to it then it can be a little tough starting out.

• 8 months later...
It's really not to bad, the single player is fun and nothing very hard. Just a few multiplayer trophies and thankfully just have to get level 20 instead of 50. If you have ever played multiplayer in an assassins creed game you wouldn't have a problem but if your totally new to it then it can be a little tough starting out.

For me the multiplayer is boring and just not fun to play. Even with a a leveled up character I have zero enjoyment.

I just finished a session of Deathmatch a few minutes ago and as soon as I was done, I remembered why I stopped playing competitive matches.

Everyone in the match was on the rooftop. I think I got maybe 1 kill out of 8 while on the ground. I can't stand people who just camp out of the rooftops. It takes the fun out of it.

One of the reasons why I liked the Portobelo map on AC4 MP was because their were no rooftops to use. It was strictly 90% ground level, with a few occasion rails or crates to climb onto.

Anyway, just wanted to share my story. Oh and also I was playing against a player who ranked all the way up to prestige 99 :eek::think: I don't know if that's sheer dedication, or just a little too much time on their hands :p

I just finished a session of Deathmatch a few minutes ago and as soon as I was done, I remembered why I stopped playing competitive matches.

Everyone in the match was on the rooftop. I think I got maybe 1 kill out of 8 while on the ground. I can't stand people who just camp out of the rooftops. It takes the fun out of it.

One of the reasons why I liked the Portobelo map on AC4 MP was because their were no rooftops to use. It was strictly 90% ground level, with a few occasion rails or crates to climb onto.

Anyway, just wanted to share my story. Oh and also I was playing against a player who ranked all the way up to prestige 99 :eek::think: I don't know if that's sheer dedication, or just a little too much time on their hands :p

Yeah...I noticed that in the first Deathmatch I played recently...every one on the roof top. And the other thing that I remembered from AC:R is how bad the reaction time for a stun is. I would get Contested Kill all the time...the only time that I would be able to stun anyone...I would have to use a smoke bomb or hit them with knives first. But maybe that's just me for being a bad player or having a bad Nat (Orange) because I would get stunned by high level players a bunch...lol.

Oh...I saw a couple of 99s while I was grinding recently. That is dedication. I tried to do the same thing on ACIV but stopped in the 70s when the servers were down...and moved on to another game. I think that I played that game every day for like 6 months straight.

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have to agree with the negative comments on this thread unfortunately. The MP is almost busted. The gap between the prestige players and new players is stupidly big in terms of the abilities they can use. I found it so hard to even get a couple of kills when playing Manhunt (I hate this mode so much...) as they other team of all prestige 50+ players would just run around and gank the other team even when they were on defence.

I had a queue of guys waiting in line to stun me while I just waited there staggering. It became an endless circle of getting slapped as I didn't have a way of breaking their stuns.

I wish there was a ACIV style co-op team up against AIs, like a hoard mode. At least then I would be able to feel as though I could actually contribute to the team score.

Managed to get all the MP trophies through regular play, even 4 years after the initial release so obviously other people love it if they are still coming back to play.

Edited by TriStarKaBoo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am playing MP now and it is not so bad. Sure,not many people are playing and there is a lot of level 50 players with theirs super abilities but you can still find a good match and earn about 3000 points even as a beginer. Capture the chest seems the best to me,deathmatch I avoid as much as I can.

Simple Deathmatch has a lot of beginners on it. Plus their are no abilities on that mode so it's just killing and stunning. Good way to level up without having to worry about prestige players abusing abilities and perks.