Any tips? MP seems too difficult

I gotta say, super frustrated with trying to get these MP trophies. Seems every match I'm put in, I'm with all 50s. Every time I turn around it is a stun or kill.

Seems I'm lucky to pull away with 1k points a match. I try to listen for the whispers but difficult to spot my opponent.

Any tips for a serious newb?

Trial and error.

I played MP in all AC's, but every year i get my ass handed to me during the first few days, until i get the hang of it again (and again, and again...).

It'll also get easier when you lvl up a bit and unlock better abilities. You could farm in wolfpack until you can at least get past the (crappy) basic set abilities.

Edit : oh, and don't run (unless you target is miles away). It may be tempting, but getting a few stealthy kills is really better than going berserk and getting 150pts kills.

Edited by The Governor

• 3 weeks later...
It'll also get easier when you lvl up a bit and unlock better abilities. You could farm in wolfpack until you can at least get past the (crappy) basic set abilities.

There was no Wolfpack in AC: Revelations, though. :)

The AC: Revelations multiplayer doesn't have a good reputation among the players. It was considered not as good as AC: Brotherhood, while the AC III multiplayer was a slight improvement... so it's going to be tough finding matches for your trophies. And when you do, indeed, you will be facing veteran level 50 players.

Once you unlock some abilities, a very defensive play style will help you a lot. This was the first and only AC multiplayer where the hunted were in a far better position than the hunters: Smoke, Charge, Mute are all great for guaranteed stuns and since you can drop your second ability (like Smoke) while in the stun animation of your first (like Charge), you can chain stuns like crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...