Digital Copy Doubt

First, sorry making a whole new thread for this.

I recently bought a disc copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations. But, for some reason, the online pass code (Uplay Passport) didn't work.

Problems along the way and long story short, I eventually contacted Ubisoft and they solved my problem in the same day.

But instead of sending me a new code just for the online pass, they sent me a code for the digital version of the game.

Now, my question is, does the digital version of Assassin's Creed: Revelations comes with the multiplayer unlocked? Or do I need to contact Ubisoft again about their mistake.

I guess they sent me a new game code because they took the online pass off the grid, as I couldn't find it earlier today. In that case, will I be able to play with the digital version as normal as with the disc version? And, again, and most important, will the multiplayer be opened and good to use?

Thanks and sorry for the big text.

with a disk the code is usually on a leaflet with the game, so im guessing the digital one could have the code built in but im not 100% sure with that, worth a try

It has got to be it. I'm not sure I can get all online trophies during these 3 days. Already got 7 out of the way.

But XP will take a while, not sure if I can play that long.

Worse than that, I can't find sessions for some game modes. I read some people saying they were getting glitched.

What if it all adds up together? I'll need more time, and for that, my pass.

It has got to be it. I'm not sure I can get all online trophies during these 3 days. Already got 7 out of the way.

But XP will take a while, not sure if I can play that long.

Worse than that, I can't find sessions for some game modes. I read some people saying they were getting glitched.

What if it all adds up together? I'll need more time, and for that, my pass.

It should be included and I'm currently grinding the game. I have 4/10 so far...

i found that if you create a game then people would join it

How do I create a game? Everytime I try to look for a session of some modes I get kicked because there are no sessions already.

Also, I can confirm that the digital copy comes with the Uplay Passport unlocked! Just don't know what Ubisoft will do about mine. They tried to send me just the Uplay Passport code, but they sent me the wrong code, the code for the whole game in a digital version.

• 4 weeks later...

What they say to you? I had same problem and got nothing but a dumbass observation from them.... your code has been redeemed--- yes fools but not by me which is why I'm contacting you. Even sent them a copy of the reciept for the game as was bought new.

What they say to you? I had same problem and got nothing but a dumbass observation from them.... your code has been redeemed--- yes fools but not by me which is why I'm contacting you. Even sent them a copy of the reciept for the game as was bought new.

I talked to them via support chat, so I put the receipt and the game code and it was checked pronto.

The code took some time to get to my e-mail, but they said there was no problem with sending a new code.

Just the receipt and the game code were enough.