Is the Platinum/100% still obtainable?

From what I've read this is busier than Brotherhood but you still don't stand much chance of getting the (P)/100% without boosting.

Ain't no problem.

Also, anyone got any notice from Ubisoft about they closing the servers for the later Assassin's Creed games, like EA did with Gran Turismo?

I believe they won't, only EA suck at this stuff. Just checking.

Fortunately Ubisoft care just that little bit more than EA and all their servers, AFAIK, are still up so you have good while yet before they get closed :). Also, GT 5 is a Polyphony Digital/Sony game and not one by EA.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

I just finished the MP trophies for the platinum and surprisingly for a game this old it was mildly active even really late at night. I made it from lvl 11-20 in about 6 hours this morning. Only took that long because I really suck at this multiplayer. The only annoying thing is all the lvl 50s who are really good and have OP abilities. Still trying to finish up the DLC trophies so I can get the 100%.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Whats the quickest mode to boost to level 20 and can it be done in private with 2 players

I would assume that the best way to boost XP would be to get 2 groups of 4 people and find each other in Manhunt on the DLC pool since it's dead. Then each target picks one pursuer and stuns them until the end of the match/round.

Everyone should equip the Resistance(?) perk to get up faster from the stuns and a 3 silent kill streak to get additional points every 3 stuns.

I second this question. Can I level up some way with only a single boosting partner?

Yes but it's not very effective and the randoms will mess up your boost. You can't get XP in private matches btw.

• 2 weeks later...