100% w/ out boosting possible?

ACB... yes i agree. i just finished the online for that and it was hell. even with boosting it was chaos, until you found the decent players that is.

and yes, the only online trophy i am worried about for ACR is the one of each game modes. since i am using the trial, i need to be confident that there will be enough players online to do it. rank 20 sounds like a breeze in comparison to ACB.

i do have some friends that are about to start it aswell, but im also not sure how the matchmaking works.

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't found a single dlc map game - I declare it impossible to 100% without boosting

I'd agree completely.

I've recently completed all the DLC (I finished it all off this morning, and got the last online trophy yesterday).

Even finding and organising DLC boosting partners was hard enough, despite the most people you'd ever need would be 4 total (for one trophy). The most you normally need is 2, and a couple need 3.

I haven't played the main game since its release, but it was pretty easy then. I had to go up a few more levels to get some certain unlocks when going for the DLC trophies, and it was hard enough finding a legit game on any mode then.

In my recent experience, the servers were pretty much dead. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got the level 20 trophy today... The server says "low activity", but I was able to get matches with out a problem - 2 times I didn't wait and changed groups. There was a lot of players that had prestige level 20 or higher with some were level 50 prestige 99!

However, I didn't try the DLC levels. It's probably hit or miss on the DLC levels. Perhaps try friending the people that show up and try to get them to play a few nights in a row...