Something's wrong with mp

Every match I join into I complete the game with around 2000xp but instead of going to the score board at the end it just randomly times out and doest show the scoreboard at all and I get an error saying cant connect to uplay please try again later. I've probably had 50000 xp wasted because of this it seems every game I join in it stops working right at the end and I can't get my xp. I've only got 2 levels to go the I'm done with mp.

Is there a fix or is it crappy mp servers?

I'm gonna say it's the servers because I have had that same problem with Revelations and AC3. I would get a nice score going, and I would get booted from the session.

It happens alot to me in AC3. I'll be doing really good than all of the sudden I get thrown into Limited Mode. The only good thing is, you still acquire the points from the round as long as you make it to the end.

I understand the frustration...and I don't remember if Revelations has it, but in AC3, under options, you can refresh your Online to kinda combat the problem. I've had to do it a bunch of times. Good luck